FINALLY A NEW CHAPTER! {29}

PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW

____Chapter 29____

~Mitch P.O.V~
When I wake up, I see Ty and Adam standing in the doorway looking at Jerome laying on the ground with his hands to his face. I feel a breeze on my upper thigh and think, 'That's wierd...I shouldn't be cold with long pants o- HOLY FUCK!' I shout as I look down. 'Why am I not wearing pants?!'
I quickly jump up and grab my pants, trying not to draw any attention to me as I do so. "Yo Mitch! Why...Aren't you wearing...Pants?" Adam asks. 'Shit,' I think. "Um...I-We-Uh..." I stutter, trying to figure out what to say.
"Adam!" Jerome yells, jokingly mad. "I'm supposed to embaress Mitch! Not you!" Jerome starts laughing at me as I fail to find my shirt, as does Adam and Ty. "You guys are bitches," I growl. "Ooooo, someones mad!" Adam says, still laughing. I stalk up to mine and Jeromes' room. I sit down at my computer and start recording.

~Ty P.O.V~
"Do you guys want something for your headachs?" I ask Jerome and Adam. "Yes! Do you not see me on the ground in pain?!" Jerome yells. I laugh and head into the bathroom. I grab some pain medicine and go back into the living room, handing Adam and Jerome one.
"Hey Adam," I say, and he looks over at me. "Lets agree on one thing." He tilts his head at me. "You to NEVER get that drunk again! I prefere NOT to get raped, thanks," I say and giggle. I see Adam blush, and Jerome trying to hold in a laugh.

~Jerome P.O.V~
"DAMNIT!" I hear someone yell. I stifle a chuckle and say, "Either he's playing a game, or he's just pissed." I see Ty give a half smile and Adam chuckles and shrugs, saying, "Or both."
I offer him a smile, and walk over to our room. "Stupid wooden sword..." I hear Mitch mutter, quietly. I knock on the door, saying, "Hey Mitch? You okay? I didn't mean to make you mad, neither did Adam and Ty." He sighs and nods his head. "I forgive you goofballs," he says, while giggling.
I smiled and reached out for a hug, with my lip out and making my eyes big. Jerome giggles at me and leans in. Instead of giving me a hug, though, he kisses me. I kiss back, shoving my tongue into his mouth.
"You guys done having a make-out session?" Someone questions, just as things were getting heated. I pull back and see Adam with a smirk on his face with his phone is his hands. "Whats with the smirk, Adam?" I ask, scared for his response. He chuckles, "Well, you know..." He holds up his phone to us, and I see a picture of Mitch and I kissing.
I start blushing as he goes through a few more. "Adam...? Why do you have those?" Mitch asks. A look of panic stricks his face, but quickly disappears. "Um...Well...Just...Ya know...Pictures," he stutters. "Hur hur hur," Ty says from behind Adam, scaring him, "AHH!"

~Author's note~
FINALLY A NEW CHAPTER!!! TOMRROW I PROMISE TO HAVE A NEW CHAPTER!

((Mitch:)) *blushing* W-why d-do you have t-those photos...?
((Adam:)) Um...UNICORN WHY DO I HAVE THOSE PHOTOS?!
((Me:)) For a reason... HAHAHAHAHAH >:)
((Ty:)) ADAM! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED M-
((Me:)) NO!!! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE SQUISHED!!
*Grabs a hammer, 3 more boxes, and a postage stamp*
((Me:)) HERE I GO AGAIN!

Love you guys! <3 Stay classy ;)
-Unicorn