Park {4}

____Chapter 4____

~Jerome P.O.V~

He set me down on the back seat of his car and climbed on top of me. His hand started wondering closer and closer to my junk; his tongue moving in my mouth. We pull back to catch our breath. We were both breathing heavily.

He started sucking on my neck again. "M-Mitch," I bit my lip trying to keep a moan in. He pulled our faces back together.

We stayed kissing each other for a long time. Then it started getting even darker and Mitch pulled back. "We better get going," he said, but didn't get off of me.

I pulled my face up one more time, and licked his lips. I saw him blush a little, which made me giggle. His hand still near my junk.

~Mitch P.O.V~

I started sliding my hand towards member, an evil grin on my face. I know he could feel my hand moving towards little-Jerome because he starts blushing.

I start kissing him again and put my hand down his pants and boxers. My fingers reach their destination, his member. I smile through the kiss.

I start sliding my fingers up and down his member and I hear him moan. He puts his tongue in my mouth and I start sucking on it.

Jerome pulls back. "M-Mitch," He stutters, because my hand is still on his member. "W-we better get going." I look at his face, his eyes are half closed and he is biting his lip. 'Probably holding in a moan,' I chuckle to myself.

I pull my hand out and open the car door. He opens his mouth for a second and I lick his tongue. He looks a little shocked. Okay a lot shocked. I climb off of him and get back into the car in the drivers seat this time. I see Jerome sit up in the back seat. He closes the back door and climbs up to the front.

While he's climbing onto the seat, I smack his ass, and laugh.

~Jerome P.O.V~

As I'm climbing into the passenger seat Mitch smacks my ass and I start blushing. As soon as I sit down he takes off back to his house.

~GHOST SHOW SKIP TIME~

We get to his house, and I get out of the car, but can't see anything. I didn't hear Mitch get out of the car.

Someone picks me up bridal style, and I try to hold in a scream. Than I look at their face, and see it's Mitch. I take a deep breath. Mitch sits down on the couch, me still in his arms, and I snuggle into his chest and fell asleep.

~Mitch P.O.V~

I sit down on the couch, and Jerome snuggles into my chest and falls asleep. I chuckle to myself. I watch TV for awhile, than my leg starts falling asleep, with Jerome on it.

I pick him up, bring him to his room and lay him down on his bed. I take a shower, turn off the TV, and hop in bed.

~Author's note~

I'm sorry for uploading this late! :( (I have more planned for the next chapter!) I have not been feeling great, I've been SUPER BUSY, and I FUCKING start skool tomorrow.

Omfg. WHOEVER MISSED THAT LIVESTREAM LAST NIGHT, I FEEL SO FUCKING BAD FOR YOU! JEROME, WOOFLESS, ANNNNNND MITCH TOOK OFF THIER SHIRTS! Those abs doe!!! <3 MY GAWD!

AND IT WAS FUCKING HILARIOUS!!

And if you DID see it, well, YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!

HEY EMILY! Sorry you missed the part will them taking off thier shirts. It was around 2:30 a.m. your time. BUUUUT I sent you a pic. :3

LOVE YOU GUYS! <3 Stay classy ;)

-Unicorn