chapter 26

Thank you goes out to bridge2enigma for the M-azing riddle! was all her =) alrighty time to read!

“What are you wearing?” Ivy spat at me as she did a quick three sixty.

“Um, clothes?” I tried.

“No, those are not clothes, those are bags.” She bit at the words.

“Sorry, they’re comfortable.” I mumbled.

“Outfit’s the first thing to go. Then that drab hair and your make up; well you’ll need to start wearing some.” She concluded.

“I got her stuff!” Harley giggled as she came into Ivy’s room with everything I owned here. “Oh! Clothes first right?!” she squealed while prancing from one foot to the other.

“Have fun Harley.” Ivy smiled and walked out of the room. Harley came and looked at me and then at all of my clothes.

“You don’t like showing skin do you?” she asked skeptically.

“Not really.” I shrugged.

“Okay! I know what to do!” she went into the bags and pulled out an outfit that was actually really cute. It as a green halter top that would show a whole lot of my back but come down a good bit in the front. The pants were shorts that cut off at my knees and were black as night. I smiled and tried them on together.

“Oh!!! Look at how cute you are! Accessories time!” that’s when she dragged my OVER the edge of the railing causing me to scream a little.

“Harley!” I said when we landed perfectly fine. “Don’t do that!”

“He he sorry!” she giggled as I was dragged into an enormous room that all three of the girls must have shared. Ivy and Selina were talking when I came in.

“Well don’t you look cute.” Ivy smiled.

“Where are her shoes?” Selina asked.

“She won’t wear any so I’m not even going to try.” Harley shrugged. “She needs her toys though.” All the girls got really excited.

“I’m keeping my knife no matter what.” I said and they all nodded their approval. “And my cane???” I tried.

“It just seems too much of a Riddler thing.” Ivy said. “Maybe.”

So we spent an hour going through everything before deciding on making a different cane for me. This one was entirely made of metal and if I tapped the ground a certain way it would become longer so that it would become a staff. I spent a good thirty minutes carving the clovers in it. We painted it black with the clovers green then sealed it. I now also had two guns and holsters on my upper body with two more knifes strapped to my thighs.

“Okay, Selina’s turn.” Ivy smiled. “Make that hair nice okay?” she nodded and sat me down on the floor.

“I have just the idea, do you straighten your hair?” she purred above me.

“Yes… I do.

“Can I dye your hair?” she bent over so I could see her eyes.

“Umm what color?”

“Black and white.”

“Sure.” I shrugged. Within another thirty minutes I looked completely different. Selina dyed my hair mainly black while my bangs and some of the layers underneath were so white it looked silver. She had cut it in the typical scene style. Big poufy bangs that went across my eyes and it was way shorter in the back than in the front. So at the edges of my hair you could see the white. I loved it. When Ivy walked in she smiled.