Chapter two

“Hey! Sit down!” The bus driver yelled at some kid as I walked up the steps cautiously.

“Ya! Make me!” One of the jocks yelled. The driver just rolled his eyes.

“Look its Katrina the FREAK!” One of our cheerleaders yelled, getting the reaction she wanted; the entire bus to laugh. I just rolled my eyes.

“At least I’m wearing clothes and not a bathing suit that makes me look like packaged boudin.” I said in all seriousness… she was a slut.

“What’s that?”

“A fat sausage.” I smiled at her. She sucked in a breath and the whole bus made an, ‘oh’ sound. Immature idiots.

“What did you just call me?” She yelled as she tried to make her way down the aisle of the moving bus.

“Obviously you need your ears checked. I called you a fat sausage. I mean, look at your clothes, they’re busting at the seams.” I gestured to her top that was three sizes too small; the poor cotton dear.

“Oh ya? Well… well you wear bag clothes!” She shot back. The entire bus got quiet waiting to see what I’d do. So I turned to face her and took off my jacket, revealing the corset that actually fit me perfectly and brought out my curves.

“Ya, I wear bag clothes.” I rolled my eyes. “Back off and stop bitching.” I said as the bus pulled up to Gotham High. The entire bus started laughing as the girl was left speechless. I walked off the bus blasting Circus in my headphones, went through the front doors and heard the expected warning to take off my headphones or they’d be confiscated… as if. They don’t want Bruce Wayne to come down to the school… again… and take my electronics back.

“Rinna!!!!!” I heard someone yell as I was tackled to the ground.

“Crystal get off!” I yelled.

“Don’t worry love, I got it.” Austin said as he lifted the short raven-haired girl off of me. Austin was about 6’7” and definitely worked out. He had medium length brown hair and stunning blue eyes. “Aw, someone looks good today; even straightened that beautiful brown hair.” Austin winked.

“Ya whatever.” I sighed shaking my head. I had straightened my hair last night. It reached to the middle of my chest.

“Eye liner? Beautiful! Who are you going to see tonight?” Chris wiggled his eyebrows as he walked up to us. Chris was a senior and had long black hair and brown eyes just like me. He was a tall lanky guy and was always wearing something black.

“Lay off boys!” Crystal said flipping her short hair while fixing her vintage dress and leggings. She was always little miss fashionable. Austin was wearing jeans and a black t-shirt.

“Thanks.” I smiled. “I’m just going to work guys, nothing new.” I shrugged. They all got quiet; they hate my job.

“Why don’t you come to work at the book shop with us?” Crystal asked and I snorted.

“Cause we wouldn’t work, we’d get fired.” I laughed.

“But still!” Austin whined. “I don’t like you working there. The people who go there are way too sketchy.” He folded his arms over his chest.

“Don’t worry love,” I smirked. “I know how to keep myself safe.”

“Whatever!” Jake yelled as he ran up behind me and picked me up into the air. I screamed and laughed.

“Don’t do that!” I yelled and hit him when I was put back down on the ground.

“Well someday some creep is gonna do that to you.” He said seriously.

“Yes, but I have my knife at work.” I crossed my arms.

“Don’t argue with me.” Jake said as he smirked at me. He had gorgeous green eyes and long blonde hair. He was easily 6’4” and always wore jeans and a white shirt. He was probably the sweetest boy you would ever meet.

“Too late, I’m involved in an argument.” I stuck out my tongue.

“Hmmm, we’ll see about that.” He laughed as he kissed me full on. I’m not gonna lie, I kissed back.

“Aw come on!” Chris whined. “Get off my boyfriend!” He said as he ripped Jake off of me.

“Come on babe, we were just joking around, you’re the only one for me.” Jake smiled at Chris. Yes, they’re gay, and they’re awesome.

“Yes, I was about to say.” Austin said as he wrapped his arms around me.

“Love, you know you’re the one for me.” I said turning around to face him.

“Then why are you making out with my boyfriend?!” Chris asked.

“Hey, he came onto me.” I said defensively.

“Whatever. All of you cute couples shut up before I puke.” Crystal said sarcastically, faking a sick episode.

“Don’t worry; we’ll get you your perfect mate.” I said before kissing Austin. I saw Crystal smirk and Austin looked away. “No need to be embarrassed.” I rolled my eyes.

“All right! Get to class everyone!” Our principle walked around yelling. We all just rolled our eyes and went to our classes. Seven classes in one day were never fun… no matter what we found out that day.