Chapter twelve

---- I feel so special ^_^ this story is getting so many more veiws than my other one that's been up here for a long time. The pace of reads are so amazing thank you guys so much. Anyway, i'm nearing the end of updates for tonight. I pre-type everything on word and so i don't have it all done and finished yet since i started it a week ago. But i'm giving all i've got tonight! Enjoy and sorry that my chapters are so long. =P i just really enjoy writing this story! reviews are always welcome! --SNE

“So how may I help you this fine day?” I smirked at Robin. So now Gordon and I were in the room with none other than the boy wonder.

“What happened?” Robin asked a little confused.

“Well, if you couldn’t tell, today has been very confusing for me and it’s not just because of all those crazy teen hormones raging around in my body.” I tilted my head to the side and smiled. Gordon stifled a laugh and Robin looked somewhat amused.

“Sorry, boss man doesn’t tell me much.” Robin shrugged and leaned casually against the door. Unlike Batman, Robin was more of the relaxed kind of talker.

“Gordon, next time Batsy wants to talk to me have him send Robin and a tape recorder.” I smiled at the police chief and he smiled and nodded.

“I’ll definitely try to tell the Batman to change how he works because Katrina Wayne wants him to.”

“Much obliged.” I fake bowed and Robin actually laughed with us.

“But seriously, if this reporter wouldn’t have said my name I would not be here whatsoever. Joker, Riddler, Two Face, and Scarecrow all ended up in my room after one of my amazing family friends brought me home.” Robin’s smile faded just a bit and he got serious.

“And here, Jonathan Crane came to deliver a message to Katrina about a Halloween ball that they need Bruce Wayne to put on. They plan on showing up to become better acquainted with Katrina here.” Gordon finished up for me.

“Well, Bats will not be too happy with all of this. First they break out, then start showing up at random houses… and then your hospital room. We’re going to take care of this have no worries.”

“Oh I’m not all too worried.” I said leaning back on my bed. Why should I be? I’ve met them three times now and look I’m still alive. I know that this is probably what all the crazy people say right before they die or turn evil but whatever.

“Well you should be Katrina. They’re dangerous people.” Robin said seriously before leaving

“But people none the less.” I pointed out as he left.

“He’s right Katrina, and so are you. Just try to gauge when each response is most appropriate.” Gordon said as well.

“Yes, like when they have guns and such I see them as the dangerous people. But when they’re sitting there you can’t help but see them as normal people.” I said trying to get out of my bed but my shoulder exploded in pain again.

“On second thought I think I’ll just stay right here.” I ground out through my teeth. Gordon chuckled and the door to my room opened revealing a very less than pleased Wayne.