First Date

Hermione was sleeping deeply on her bed when suddenly the door blasted open, creative a loud bang. She immediately jumped off her bed and grabbed her wand at the desk beside her bed.

"Flipendo!" She shouted, her hair was messy and her eyes were still half close, her gaze fell to Dracos body by the floor. "What are you doing here Malfoy?!

"Ugh shit! My back!" He cried while supporting his pained back. He stood up slowly, eyes bored on the brunette witch in front of him. She's wearing a night dress that reached just above her knees, revealing her white pinkish skin.

Hermione realized that Draco was staring at her chest, her cheeks flashed pink and eyes grew wider, she grabbed her blanket from the bed and covered it on her body. "Get out of my room! Now!" She scowled.

Draco smirked from ear to ear, crossing his arms to his chest. "Very well, at least now I'm sure you still have a woman figure. Not bad."

"You arsehole! I said get out." She pointed her wand at Dracos position making him chuckled.

He walk slowly to her, "I'm warning you.". Hermiones hand was shaking and her mind was not functioning at this moment. The banging of her heart dominated her body making her knees weak.

Draco was already standing in front of her. "Go on.. Cast the spell.." He spoke in a very husky voice. He held her shaking hand, pressing the tip of her wand on his chest.

Hermione was doing everything she can to support her legs. "Ah.. I can't.." She whispered.

"Really? Granger... Remember what you did last night? I should be the one to punish you for kissing me without my permission." He grinned, his breathe was hitting Hermiones face.

"I don't know what I'm thinking last night but I assured you, that's really unintentional." She lied.

"You're lying." Draco snapped as he took steps backward, he sat at the nearest chair and gazed at Hermione from head to foot.

"Pathetic." He muttered.

"Shut up jerk and get out of my room, now." She rolled her eyes.

"You need some changes with your flithy appearance." He said plainly.

"I need what?!" She exclaimed pulling the blanket up to her neck.

"Did I already told you that you're so fogey? Did I already mentioned that my grandma dressed better than you?" He asked.

"A hundred times. Everyday." She replied in a bored tone.

"Oh yes. So you badly need a make over." He said. "Go on, pick a clothes that will make you looks like a human then meet me at the common room." He rose from his seat and strode out of the room.

"Prat." Hermione muttered. She kneeled down and pull her trunk to choose a better clothes.

**

At the common room.

Hermione emerged from her room wearing a usual jeans and pink plain shirt. Draco, on the other side was wearing an unusual attire for him.. He rather looks like a muggle teenager with his navy blue V-neck shirt, black pants and unmistakeably Vans rubber shoes. His hair was matted in a very cool muggle hair style.

"That's it?" He said, looking at her in raise eyebrow, she pulled herself from admiring his appearance.

"Yes. This is the best in my trunk." She answered.

"Yeah never mind, come on." He grabbed her hand as they joghed down at every stairs in their way to the large door of the castle. There's only a few students roaming around the corridors because it's still too early.