Unexpected Stroll

Hermione was screaming at the top of her lungs but there's no sound coming out from her mouth, even a frail whimper.

"Nice try Granger. Obscuro!" Draco dragged her against the soft bed, a blind fold shoots from his wand that's immediately covered her eyes.

"I'll teach you a lesson of why you shouldn't mess with a Malfoy, filthy mudblood." He smirked, he walked slowly toward the nearby shelf and get the biggest jar there.

"Hello Rufus, wanna have fun today?" A baby Acromantula crawled out from its jar, it has a thick black pincers.. And its body was a size of a plate.

"Hmm I want to hear your scream Granger." He disjuncted the silencing charm.

"What are you doing ferret?! Let me go! I swear I will tell this to professor McGonagall! " she yelled, trying so hard to flee from the rope.

"Really? Do you think I'm afraid with that old lady?" He grinned and slowly placed the giant spider at the bottom of the bed.

"What's that? W-what's that moving at my feet? Malfoy!" She blurted nervously, pulling her feet away from the spider.

"Don't be shy Rufus.. Go on move." Draco said.. The spider started to climbed at Hermiones feet.

"Ahhh!! What's that thing! Get off me! Please..." She cried and kicked to the air. The spider was climbing up to her thighs, penetrating under her skirt. She let out a frightening scream, her throat was dry and burning in pain as the spiders pincers piercing her skin but not enough to cause a wound.

"Hahahhahaha!! You should see your face! Rufus come." The spider immediately climbed back to Dracos arm up to its jar, he closed its lid and placed back to the shelf. He pointed his wand to Hermiones face and removed the blindfold.

Hermione was crying hysterically at the bed, curling her body like a ball. "Are you done ? Please let me go and give back my wand." She said coldly, her eyes were blood shot red from crying.

"Ugh!" Draco lie face down at the side of Hermione, he unbutton the top of his sleeve and breath deeply.

"I want to rest, remove this rope.. My body is getting numb." She said, tears still streaming out of her eyes.

"I'm too tired. You can sleep there if you want. " he said, closing his eyes while kicking his shoes off his feet.

"You're letting a mudblood sleep at your bed? You said I'm disgusting." She muttered, facing her back to him.

"Oh yes you really are, so tomorrow tell those elves to change my bed sheet." He yawned.

"Release me now Malfoy! I'm going to the bathroom!" She said as the idea suddenly came to her mind.

No reply..

"Malfoy let me go or else I will piss on your bed!" She yelled still not turning her head to him.

No reply.

"Malfo---" finally she turned but stop abruptly when she saw his eyes shut and breathing deeply. His face was so innocent.. His messy white blond hair were scattered everywhere, his lips was reddish and irresistible. Hermione sighed, "jerk." She rolled her eyes and cursed silently.

But why she can't take off her eyes to his angelic face? As if her life depends on it, "You're a monster, hideous animal.... You are cruel pathetic ferret... Why can't you just look like a monster as you really are? " she whispered.

She gave up struggling with the rope as she felt dreary than ever. Finally she close her eyes as darkness engulfed her once more.