Snow Boarding

After that night, Hermione tried to forget about the kiss, even though it keeps on happening in her dreams. It's a weird feeling actually, she always find herself smiling when she remember that scene, his soft lips that's pressed into hers, she can't get it off her head.

It's weekend already and she's lying flat on her bed, waiting for any movement of the door downstairs as signal that Draco's already gone. She was avoiding him ever since that night, it's hard to imagine how awkward it will be if they bump into each other.. She don't know what to say or how to approach him anymore.

When she finally heard the footsteps running down to the common room and the portrait slammed close, she immediately rose from her bed and pulled her trunk , she get her blue pants, a sweater, jacket, scarf and knitted gloves. They have Hogsmeade visit today and as a Headgirl she must be the one to lead the whole students.

After taking a hot bath and changed into new clothes, Hermione jogged downstairs toward the Great Hall. She stopped abruptly when she saw Draco Malfoy yelling at the bunch of Slytherin third years who's pushing each other because of great excitement for their first time visit in the village. He's wearing his Head boy badge, which was first time ever since the headmistress appointed him as a Headboy.

The noise suddenly die when Draco shouted at them in now frustrated voice, they formed an almost straight line and walked slowly down the marble staircase. Hermione was speechless of how he managed to silence the students and made them move properly almost like a military marching in a grand stand.

"Hermione! Over here!" She heard Ginny's voice calling from the group of 7th year Gryffindors. She smiled at her and immediately ran to their side. "Look who's leading the entire third to sixth years." She said in almost a whisper in Hermiones ear.

"Well, it's also his job. At least he's learning to be responsible now." She replied.

"Hmm... No, I think there's something about him. He's been keen on his daily duties since last week, he's leading the prefects meetings and I saw him patrolling at the corridor almost every hour. Which I find unusual.. He's suddenly become attentive then you're always missing." Ginny said , she's a Gryffindor prefect as well as Neville.

"Er..." Hermione doesn't know all about this, she thought that Draco was always spending the rest of the day in Slytherin tower, drinking firewhiskey or kissing other girls probably.

"You think he's already in love? With you?" Ginny asked. Her eyes grew wider as she looked at her friend incredulously.

"Sshh! T-That's.. Impossible.." She spoke as if she's not sure about her own answer.

Ginny held her arms making the both of them stop walking, Harry was busy talking with Ron and Seamus, they continue to ascend in the snowy road. She pulled her arm and they ran toward the nearest tree, Ginny peek to make sure that no one saw their disappearance. "Listen, I'm your friend Hermione, You can trust me. I can see in your eyes.. You're keeping something to us." She whispered.

Hermione pulled her arm off Ginnys, she turn her back to her.. "I dunno Gin, I really want to forget it but... I just can't." She said in a faint voice.

"You can tell me, I won't tell anyone if that's bothering you." She said thoughtfully, at this moment Ginny could hear a soft sobs coming from Hermione.

"I dunno what he's thinking that night, but he's drunk and he's pointing his wand at my neck!" She exclaimed now bursting in tears as she turned her head to Ginny.

"What?!" Ginny covered her mouth and immediately hugged Hermiones shaking body. "Shh.. What did he do? Tell me.."

"He... He kissed me." Hermione said in hoarse voice. Ginny pulled away and stared at her glistening eyes.

Secret Love Song ➰ D.M (Dramione Fanfic) *EDITING*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें