Confusions

"Ron! Why on earth did you do that ?!" Hermione scoffed as she ran toward Draco's unconscious body.

"He's harassing you!" Ron exclaimed.

"Harassing me?! No he's not you idiot!" She pulled out her wand to cast the counter spell.

"What do you mean by that huh?! He's about to kiss you. Don't tell me he doesn't force you? And can you tell me why you're wearing a Slytherin scarf?!" Ron asked in disbelief.

Hermione let out a deep breathe and slid back the wand on her jacket, it's better that Draco won't hear their argument. She's sure that he will not stop teasing her for what she's about to say.

"Yes he did not force me Ronald, and as far as I know.. You don't have any right to question my actions. And I'm wearing a Slytherin scarf because I'd lost mine." She said.

Ron grimaced at her. "So, you're now in Snog the enemy business now? Then what next? Shag with him?".

Hermione felt her head slowly boiling in rage as she threw a murderous glare at Ron. "Do not compare me with some random girls you're sleeping with every night."

"We've just broke up.. It's just been months!" Ron bellowed, Hermione faked a laugh, she wanted to shout at him and hex his face to oblivion.

"Yes! We've just broke up. I should be the one telling you that! You're date Padma but you didn't hear any word or complain from me. So for the name of Merlin Ronald, leave me alone and throw your arse away from other people's business!" She said, her heart was now pounding due to extreme anger with the man she used to love before.

"Can you hear yourself? You're about to snog that evil little cockroach you punched in the face on our third year. Are you losing your mind?!" Ron said looking at Draco's position in disgust.

"Maybe he was evil, maybe he's rude, cruel or whatever, but he's no evil than you Ron. You just dumped me right away because I talk too much. Is that even a valid reason to abandon your long time best friend slash girlfriend who fought at your side until the very end?! Tell me, did Padma even save your damn life for a countless times?! No! But still you chose her and you threw me away like a foot rag!" She said furiously, she have an extreme desire to burst out in tears but she won't let that happen. Not for him, not in front of him, not anymore..

"You know what's my true reason I dumped you?" Ron asked haughtily.

"Go on, tell me what is it." She crossed her arms on her chest and stiffened her back preparing herself for maybe the worst words she'll ever hear.

"Because you're so boring Hermione. I am so done dating with you in the library, honestly? You really smells like old books and quills. I don't know if you even know how a proper girl should dressed or do her face. Maybe Padma was right, you're a book transfigured to be a human, I can't imagine how our life would become if I end up marrying you.." Ron said in a matter of factly tone.

That was so much to bare, she's pulling her heart desperately so that it won't fall on her feet.. "You... How could you?" Her voice almost broke.

"I am very disgusted with you! I think it'll be more enjoyable to date a Blast-Ended skrewts than a pathetic ---"

"EXPELLIARMUS!" Hermione's jaw dropped when a jolt of red light passed from her side, Ron was propelled backward as his wand flew in the midair and fall a few feet away from him.

Draco tossed his wand away and ran to Ron's direction furiously, "You red headed arsehole!" He grabbed the collar or Ron's jacket and pull him up, His eyes was burning in anger as his fist landed on Rons stomach.