Headboy/Headgirl

Draco was sitting on the antique armchair in the balcony of their manor. He's wearing a casual attire of white button-up, grey necktie, black tuxedo, black trousers and black leather shoes. Today he's going back to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, his mother forced him to fulfill his last year at Hogwarts so that he could find a job, especially that his father was now a highly secured prisoner in Azkaban, and her mother was in St. Mungos, suffering a nervous break down.

He stared at the dark sky, it's been three months since Harry Potter defeated the Dark Lord. Everyone was aware that he's an ex-death eater and surely those people will hate him to the core, he won't blame them, he made the biggest mistake in his life and that's his and family's fault why they are suffering a miserable fate.

All he wanted to do now is to finish his studies and become a Healer, so that he could personally watch for his mother. He's about to stand up when he spotted a brown owl coming, he waited patiently 'til the post owl landed on the table. He untie the parchment and a small box at it's feet then the owl flew away.

He opened the letter and read it with bewilderment.

Mr. Draco Malfoy,

We are pleased to inform you that you was chosen to be this years Head Boy of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. The badge is in the box and you must wear it on your way to Hogwarts. For further details, owl the headmistress right away.

Sincerely yours,
Minerva McGonagall
Headmistress of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Draco crumpled the parchment and threw it aside, he grabbed the box and opened it. He looks at it with disgust. "Headboy.. Rubbish!" He spat before throwing away the badge, he sat up and get all his luggage as he made his way to Kingscross station.

* * *

"Whoa Headgirl! You're a head girl Hermione!" Ron exclaimed, Harry, Ginny, Neville, Luna, Hermione and Ron were sharing a compartment on their way back to Hogwarts. They all wish to finish their last year after the Defeat of the Dark Lord.

"Yes Ron, who do you think the Head Boy is? It's none of the Gryffindor as far as I know. " she said curiously.

"Don't worry, you will find out soon. Just relax, come on here," Ron embraced Hermione, while Ginny and Harry are also in each others arm, Neville and Luna were just looking at each other awkwardly.

"You know, you should date each other. You two are fit together." Ginny giggles, Lunas pale face turned bright pink as she hushed Ginny to shut up.

* * *

After a few hours they finally arrived at Hogwarts, the castle was good as before. No more debris and dead bodies on the floor, no exchange of lights from wands and flying curses. Just the plain and magnificent school they considered as home.

"Ms. Granger, meet me at my office after the feast," Professor McGonagall said, wearing her familiar smile. "Oh and nice to see you all, Mr. Potter! How are you? ".

"Fine Professor.. It's good to see you too," Harry replied shortly.

"Great, see you at the hall. " she waved them goodbye. They entered to the Great hall where students are blabbing to each other, talking nonstop about the war. When they stepped in, all eyes turned to them and the loud chattering died, some whispers erupts and others are looking at them with such respect and honor.

"We've got to be used to it, aren't we?' Hermione smiled and walked straight to the long chair, they followed ignoring all the gasps and call of their names from the younger students.