Long Lost Sorry

**
Hermione wake up to find herself back in her soft maroon bed, Dracos smiling face greeted her. Her eyes grew wide as she kick Dracos body, he fell on the floor with a loud thud.

"Argh!" He squealed in pain.

"Ah.. I'm sorry.." Hermione sat looking at him in surprise.

"Nice way to greet good morning Granger. Not to mention that I carried your fat arse up here." He growled.

"W-what did you do?!!" She yelled, realizing now that she's not in the common room where she's supposed to be.

Draco help himself sitting back at her bed. He lean his face closer to hers, he scanned her face while grinning from ear to ear.

"You're really giving me a hard time, you know?" He smirked as he grab hermiones hand and push her body to the soft mattress, he's on top of her. He stared at her chocolate brown eyes, his cold fingers run through her temple down to her cheeks slowly. "Hermione..." He whispered.

She gulped, this was the first time he called her by first name.. And it's sounds rather husky. She lose all the ability to complain or push his body away, this contact was definitely giving her warm sensation. Draco brush his thumb through her jaw line down to her neck, her body were trembling slightly.

Their eyes locked to each other for a few seconds then Draco gazed to her reddish lips, his face drew nearer until their lips are almost millimeter apart. Hermione closed her eyes, Draco smirked, it's the cue he's waiting for.

He exhaled softly, Hermione sniffed it deliberately as usual his spearmint toothpaste greeted her nose.. The scent was so intoxicating. Draco frowned slightly.. Hesitating whether to come up with the prank he's working out when her lips was so irresistible.

He exhaled deeply as he squeeze hermiones both cheeks. "Ahh!" She yelled, Draco laugh hardly as he pulled himself away from her.

"You should see your face Granger!!" He's now laughing hysterically. "You're expecting me to kiss you?! Hahahha thought your dreams will finally coming true, aren't you?" He grinned.

"Jerk!" She snapped, getting up as she fixed herself.

"Do you find me irresistible Granger? We can continue if you want." He said.

"Get out!!" She yelled, Draco laughed once more before storming out of the room. Hermione was furious, but she can't determine whether it's because of the prank or the interrupted kiss. Her face was burning red as she open her wardrobe grabbing her uniform.

***

At their Muggle studies class.

Hermione bring out her assignment, it has a lame tone but still complements with the lyrics.

"Very well Miss Granger.. Hmm let's see who'll get the points." Said the professor as she scan each parchment. "Oh! For goodness, this one is really brilliant! Mr. Malfoy?" She exclaimed in disbelief.

All heads turn to their direction, Draco stand and walk in front. "Will you sing this? In front of the class?" She gave him the parchment. "You can pick any instruments at the storage." She added.

"No thanks, I have mine." He said withdrawing the small guitar and in a flick of wand it becomes the size of a normal acoustic guitar.

"Wow.. Mr. Malfoy! Is that really.." Their professor gasped as she touched the wooden instrument. "What do muggles call them again?"

"Guitar, acoustic guitar." He replied. Everyone in the class admire the instrument and wish to touch it but too afraid to say because of Dracos deathly glares.