Finale

Regina
Suddenly the island started violently shaking. I grabbed a tree for support. I thought it wise to travel to high ground so I started walking up the side of the mountain with less jungle and more grass and bushes. I looked down and realized the water was rising, or we were sinking. This was the finale. It was me, the boy from 6, and the girl from 2. I had a chance but defeating the girl from 2 would be difficult. I reached the summit and waited. I got a knife ready and took my extra clothes and bags off. Only wearing a tank top and pants would help in a fight. It's odd no sponsors had sent gifts even tho I killed 3 people. Maybe a slow year? Who knows-
I knife whizzed past my ear. I spun around and raced towards her. I couldn't let her hit me with a knife so I had to get close. I soon was a few feet away from her and tackled her. She was bigger then me so it was hard but I managed. Before she could throw me off I stabbed her in the shoulder. But before I could finish her she threw me off of her and got on top of me. I swung my head around to dodge her stabs, but eventually she had a hold of my hair. I squirmed but it was no use. "Screw you" I spit in her face. That was the last thing I said before she stabbed me right between my eyes.
Katrina
Yes! Now only one left. I got off of here girl and stood up to see the boy from 6 running at me. He caught me off guard and took me down. I tried to wrestle him off of me but only managed to roll down the mountain a little. I then head butted him and pushed him off. Grabbed my knife and stabbed where he was but he was gone. I felt hands around my neck and couldn't breath. I twisted around and shoved him off of me. Finally. "Just give up." I said.
I jumped on top of him and had him set. I would finally win. His knife wasn't in his hand, he was pinned. It was finally time to end this. I raised my knife, ready to strike. But then I noticed something, his arm was reached out. I looked at his hand and saw a knife in his grip. I was too late to react. "AHHHHHH" I screamed at the pain in my forehead, I couldn't see blood was covered my face. Before I could do anything he was on top of me and stabbing me in the chest. I was so shocked. I thought I had this in the bag. I coughed up blood and lay my head down on the grass. I saw my last sunset. It was beautiful. If only I could see many more...