Bloodbath

The tributes rose into the arena and saw that they were in a run down, huge city. There was an old sign that said "Welcome to Honolulu". A few hundred feet from the cornucopia the city became a jungle/forest and that was what covered the rest of the island as far as anyone could tell. In the center was a big mountain. The arena seemed to be an island completely surrounded by water with no land in sight. The tributes were isolated on an island with who knows what on it. Soon the countdown reached 10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1
Gong! The tributes raced to get their hands on something good.
Ashla was running towards the cornucopia but Marco caught up to her and grabbed her by the hair. She fell on her back and he got on top of her. She struggled, screaming for help, but he quickly snapped her neck and went hunting for more tributes. Tristian ran at Wil and tackled him. Wil was struggling to get Tristian (who was bigger) off of him. But his hand reached a knife and he quickly stabbed Tristian in the neck. Tristian rolled to the side, and Wil searched for items. Katrina found a pack of throwing knives and decided Hurley would be her target. She started throwing them one by one and eventually one hit him in between the eyes. Victor picked up a sword and sliced Elgra's stomach open, she collapsed on the ground coughing up blood. Meanwhile tributes were collecting items and starting to disperse. Regina got her hands on a knife and she hit her district partner, Zenin, in the back with it. A smile formed on her face as she ran into the city. Monica was chucking cleavers at Chad, one hit his shoulder. But that wasn't enough and eventually he grabbed her around the neck and strangled the life out of her. Soon there wasn't a lot of tributes left at the cornucopia other then the careers. Yazmere grabbed a knife and ran at Domonic, he dodged her first swing but she had him in a headlock in no time and easily slit his throat. Seven bodies lay dispersed on the ground. Not moving. The bloodbath was over and seven cannon shots rang out.

The 25th Hunger GameOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara