Day One

Cecil
I ran as fast as I could until I reached the forest. It was a little scary but if I wanted to survive I had to go into it. I started a light jog and soon walked until I reached a rocky shore. There was water and waves crashing onto the rocks, I decided to camp out in a small hidden area in the rocks. I had been lucky enough to snag a small pouch, I looked inside and found a knife, some jerky, and bandages. Pretty good. I didn't eat any jerky because I had to save it or I would starve. I tried the water but it was really salty and gross. Then I spotted a little pool of water close to my hiding spot and tasted it and it was good. I drank a lot and then settled down in my spot and waited for the night to come.
Regina
I found a tall building and ran as far up as I could then I chose a random area, it looked like an office building. And I hid under a desk. I looked in my three bags (one was Zenins). I had two knives, some rope, a bomb! A lot of jerky and some water. That is awesome, I can set the bomb with some wiring when the careers are away. I crawled out from under my desk and looked out a broken window. The careers were picking through stuff left at the cornucopia. I saw one or two other tributes jogging away from the cornucopia and then just a bunch of buildings. The jungle looked big as far as I could tell, and the mountain looked interesting.
Marco
"Hey do you guys wanna go tribute hunting?" Chad asked
"Get and early start." He added
"Sure" everyone agreed.
We started to walk toward the jungle and when we got to the edge of the city, we paused for a moment before leaving. After about an hour or so we were laughing talking about stories and stuff. I dealt bad for Katrina and Victor who had to stay back and watch the camp but at least we were having a good time. We stopped at a pond and got some water and took a break. I looked up above me, and you wouldn't guess what I saw. I saw the girl from district 7 just hanging onto a tree face as red as a cherry half crying. Laughing I said "Hey guys." And pointed above me. Her eyes widened and she quickly began to climb the tree higher. "Oh no you don't." Mariana yelled to her. Mariana began to climb the tree. "Stay away from me bitch!" The girl shouted. Mariana got close and the girl grabbed an axe and swung it. Mariana screamed and fell from the tree landing on her back. "Owww." She moaned. Yazmere grabbed a knife, through it and knocked the girl off of the tree, she landed on Mariana. I couldn't keep my self from laughing. Then the girl got up and tried to run but I easily speared her and she collapsed. "Boom"