chapter 20⏳

Sean's pov~

I felt someone shaking me and I woke up. It was Brook.

"Get up and wake up (Y/n), as well." She whispered.

"Why didn't you wake up both of us?" I asked her.

"Because she would yell at me!" She whispered again.

"Right." I got up and Brook left. It was still raining. Wow! And it's summer. I shrugged it off and and shook (Y/n).

"Wake up, (Y/n)! We have college!"

"Mmm.." She whined. I chuckled.

"Come on! Get up!" I said again. She wouldn't move. She was face up so I climbed on top of her and started sucking on her neck.

Your pov~

I was awake but didn't want to get up neither open my eyes. I felt Sean climbing on top of me. I didn't do anything. I wanted to see what he was going to do. He started sucking on my neck. I held in the moans at first but then he hit my sweet spot.

"Sean~" I moaned and Sean stopped. I opened my eyes and looked at him. He started to get off me but I grabbed him and kissed him. He kissed back and after a while we pulled away.

"Come on! Get up!" He said and got off me and offered a hand to help me get up. I took his hand and he pulled me up. I sighed and got up and we started dressing up. Then it was when I noticed something.

"Is it raining?" I asked Sean and he nodded. I shrugged and we finished dressing up and went downstairs. We ate breakfast, took a couple of umbrellas and left. It was hard to see far. I only could see a few feet in front of me. We walked slowly and carefully because the road and pavement and generally everywhere were full of water and it was too easy to slide and fall.

We arrived at college just in time as right when we arrived the bell rang and we went to our class immediately after we arrived there.

{Time skip- end of college}

The rain wouldn't stop. Brook's house is a lot closer to college than mine so we went there. Luckily, her clothes fit me and Mark's clothes fit Sean so we have no problem and we don't need to go home and take clothes or anything.

We turned on the TV and put a local channel.

"It seems like the rain won't stop as it will keep going for at least the rest of the week and maybe more. The mayor of the town is worried as there is a lake in our town and there is a danger that if the rain keeps going for too long the lake will overflow. That's why he ordered to be built a barrier."

"Well, that's good, right?" I asked and they all shrugged.

"It seems like you, guys, will have us here for a little longer." Sean said. Then, my phone rang. It was Sissy. A girl from college. She's a nice girl and we are friends.

"Hello?"

"Yes? (Y/n)?"

"Yes! Hi, Sissy!"

"Hi! Well, I called you to tell you that the college will be closed until the rain stops."

"Oh ok! Well, that's good! Thanks for telling me!"

"No problem! Tell Mark, Brook and Sean."

"I will! Bye!"

"Bye!"

We ended the call.

"Who was it?" Brook asked.

"Sissy. She said the college will stay closed until the rain stops." I explained.

"Oh good." Mark said. I nodded and got up.

"I'll go take a shower. Brook, can I take some of your clothes to wear?" I asked.

"Of course! You know where they are!" She said and I nodded.

I went to her room and grabbed some new clothes and went to the bathroom. I turned on the water, took off my clothes and entered the bathtub.

Sean's pov~

Mark said i could borrow his clothes too so he saw me where they are and I took a shirt and jeans and went to the bathroom. I put my ear on the door and I heared the water running. Perfect!

I entered slowly the bathroom and undressed quietly and entered the tub. (Y/n) hadn't noticed me so I wrapped my arms around her waist from behind and started kissing her neck. She jumped but then she realized it was me. I found her sweet spot and she moaned. I travelled my hands down her perfect body...

You know what follows! I won't write it! The chapter ends here, go home people!!