chapter 17⏳

Your pov~

I jumped awake and looked around. I was in my room. Sean was next to me. He woke up and looked at me.

"What's wrong?" He asked and rubbed my back to comfort me. Was it really a dream?

"I um... just a n-nightmare." I said and jumped and hugged him tightly.

"Woah." Sean chuckled and hugged me back. I pulled away and kissed him. He kissed me back. I smiled through the kiss. He pulled away and smiled and pulled me down next to him and cuddled me. I was so happy! I fell asleep in his arms smiling.

~~~

I woke up. I was in the hospital with Sean on the bed in a coma.

"W-what?" I was confused. Which one was a dream? I bit myself. I was in the real world. I started crying. I missed him more after that. A lot more. "Sean, please, wake up! WAKE THE FUCK UP!" I liturally yelled.

"(Y-y/n)?" I heard someone calling my name. It was more like a whisper. A weak voice.

I looked around and saw that Sean was awake. My eyes widened and I ran out of the room and called the doctor. I wanted to hug him but I couldn't because of the machines attached to him. The doctor came with me in the room and unattached all the machines and left only the mask and the normal saline. (A/n: is that right? If not, don't blame me. Blame google!)

I quickly ran and hugged him tightly. He hugged me back. Not too tightly because he wasn't that strong after six months in a coma. I started crying again. I think it was because I was happy that he finally woke up. He stroked my hair to comfort me. I sniffled a few times and then pulled away and kissed him. His lips were so dry and my lips so wet from my tears (A/n: shush!) but I didn't care. He kissed back and after a while I pulled away.

"I missed you! You fucking scared the shit out of me! I thought I would never see you again!" I said.

"I'll never leave you!" He smiled and pecked my lips. I smiled back. His voice was still too weak, though.

"Do you want some water?" I asked.

"Just sit here a little more!" He said and embraced me again. I smiled and just nodded. His throat must hurt. I could tell from the way he was talking.

Then, the doctor came in with a glass of water. He saw us and smiled. He handed Sean the glass and I pulled away so he could drink.

"She was here all the time! All day, every day. She would only leave for a while." Doctor said. Sean finished drinking the water and smiled.

"Thank you!" He said and kissed my head. I smiled.

"She would hardly eat anything or talk to anyone though..." The doctor continued. My smile became a frown.

"What? Why?" Sean asked looking at me.

"I just didn't want to." I said. Sean sighed.

"I'm sorry..." He said.

"I'll leave you alone." Doctor said and left. I just ignored him.

"It's not your fault, Sean. I just didn't want to talk to anyone. I only wanted you to wake up. And you did. That's all that matters." I said.

"How long was I asleep?" Sean asked looking down.

"Six months." I said looking down as well. Sean hugged me.

"I'm so sorry." He said in my neck.

"Sean, it's alright. You are here now." I said.

"I should have seen the fucking car!" He said and held me tighter.

"You couldn't know it was coming." I said trying to calm him down.

"I should see it though." He said. I pulled away and looked at him.

"Sean, listen to me. I don't care what happened or why you went out in the middle of the night. I'm just happy that you are awake again. Actually, I'm more than happy! It's what I was waiting to happen for six months. So, stop it! I didn't blame you for anything. Stop doing it on your own." I said looking in his eyes. The ones I had been waiting to see for six whole months.  He smiled weakly and pecked my lips. I smiled back. Then, Brook and Mark bursted into the room and I got up from Sean's bed.

"OH MY GOD, SEAN! YOU ARE AWAKE!! I'M SO HAPPY!" Brook said and hugged Sean.

"Buddy! Finally!!! You are awake!! I'm so glad you're back!" Mark said and gave a bro hug to Sean. I giggled and so did Sean.

We just sat there talking and joking for the rest of the night. It was Saturday tomorrow anyways.

I know there are a lot of small a/n thingies in the chapter but I need to comment! I'm sorry! I need to! I know they are annoying sometimes but you don't have to read them!

Also, thank you so much for all the reads!!

SATAN IS CLOSE!!

*cough* Sorry...

It's 662 reads at the time so... yeah...

Anyways!!!

I hope you enjoy the story!! Bye!! ^^