chapter 19⏳

{Two weeks later}

Your pov~

Sean had left from the hospital. He had moved with me in my place so I could take care of him. The doctor said it would be good. It was Monday so we had college. It was the last week and then summer time! Sea, sand, sun! It will be perfect!!

That's what I thought...

My alarm clock rang and I got up. Sean could go at college as well. Sean closed it and shook me softly.

"(Y/n) wake up! We have college." He said sleepily.

"Mmm."

"Come on. Wake up." He shook me again but I didn't move. He lifted me up and carried me somewhere but I didn't open my eyes to see.

He put me somewhere a little cold...

Is that the batht-

Before I could finish my thought, I felt cold water falling on me. I screamed, jumped and got up immediately, but I slipped and fell out of the bathtub and Sean caught me before I hit the floor. I hit his chest.

"I hate you!" I said. He smiled and put me down.

"I love you too!" He said. I scoffed and left. I was all wet now! Great! I went to the room and took off my clothes and was about to put others on but I felt arms around my waist and jumped. I turned around and saw Sean.

"Ugh you scared me!" I said.

"Sorry!" He said and kissed me. I didn't kiss back. He pulled away. "What?" He asked and I just crossed my arms. "Fine... I'm sorry... But you wouldn't wake up!"

"Yeah! And now I'm all wet! Bravo!" I said and clapped my hands ironically.

"Really?~" He said and wiggled his eyebrows. How couldn't I giggle at that?! How could I stay MAD at that?! So I giggled and Sean smiled and kissed me again. This time I kissed back but after a while I pulled away and started dressing. At least it was early enough. We dressed but didn't have time for breakfast so we left and took something small to eat on our way to college. Brook and Mark were already there when we arrived.

"Hey!" Brook and Mark said together and giggled. Sean and I giggled as well.

"Hey!" Sean and I said in unison as well and we all laughed. Then the bell rang and we went to our class.

{Time skip}

It was the break between second and third period.

"So how are you, Sean?" Brook asked.

"Pretty good! Thanks!" Sean replied smiling. Brook smiled back and the bell rang again for the third period. We headed to our class.

{Time skip-end of college}

We all left together and decided to go sit to the lake so we did. We didn't really remember where exactly it was but we did find it at the end. It wasn't that hard to find actually.

We sat by the lake and just talked for random things. At first for the most random things ever. Then, the conversation went to life. We started talking about life.

"What would you do if you knew that this is your last day on earth?" Brook asked looking at the lake.

"I would spent it with you!" Mark said and kissed her cheeck. Brook smiled and kissed Mark.

"And I would spent it with you!" Sean whispered in my ear and wrapped his arms around my waist. I smiled and looked at the sky.

"What if we didn't know it, though?" I asked.

"What?" Everyone asked and I could feel them looking at me. I chuckled a little and kept looking at the sky.

"What if this actually is our last day and we don't know it? You never know what is coming.. You can't know." I explained still looking at the sky.

"Baby, are you ok?" Sean asked. I chuckled again and leaned my head backwards and rested it on his shoulder and closed my eyes.

Sean's pov~

(Y/n) was asleep in my arms. What did she mean? Was she just thinking? Well, obviously because as she said you can't know what's coming.

I lifted her up and went to Brook's house. It was a lot closer than ours. It seems still weird... Our house. Weird but I like it!

We arrived there and put her on the bed in the guest room and lie next to her. I cuddled her and closed my eyes. It started raining. I fell asleep to the sound of the rain falling.

Welp, 2 updates in 1 day!! ^^
Happy?! XD