chapter 6⏳

{Next Morning}

"(Y/N), SEAN GET U-" Brook yelled breaking into the guest room. "Oooooh~" She smirked as she saw Sean and I cuddling.

I rubbed my eyes and saw Sean looking at me. I blushed and jumped out of bed and looked at Brook.

"WHY DON'T YOU KNOCK BEFORE YOU BURST INTO A ROOM?" I yelled at her and pushed her and went to the bathroom. I locked the door and sighed and started brushing my teeth.

Brook's pov~

I looked at Sean shocked.

"What did I do?!" I asked. "I just wanted to wake you up."

"First of all, you broke into the room without a warning and second of all, after you broke into the room you teased. And last one, it's morning, woman and we slept at 3:30 am." Sean said leing back down and putting his arm on his forehead.

"Oh well. But you need to get up. Get ready and come downstairs. Breakfast is ready." I said and left.

"Yes, mommy." I heard Sean saying. I didn't pay attention and went in the kitchen where Mark was. I pecked his lips and sat on the counter waiting for the others to come so we can eat all together.

Your pov~

I finished brushing my teeth and I went back in the room. I didn't knock the door and...

Sean was standing there with only his boxers on. I blushed so hard.

"U-um.. S-sorry.." I said getting out of the room quickly.

"No! Wait!" Sean grabbed my arm before I could get out of the room and spined me around so that we were face to face. Our faces were few inches away from each other and we stared at each others eyes for what it seems like forever.

Eventually, I looked away and he let go of me and I backed away.

"Ummm.. Sorry. I should knock." I said looking down and I put a tuft of hair behind my ear.

"It's fine! Don't worry about it." He dressed up quickly and get out of the room. "Breakfast is ready. Get ready and come downstairs." He said and left.

I lie on the bed and blushed so hard. I started hitting the bed and groaning. I felt so embarrassed. Finally, I got up and got ready and went downstairs where everyone was. We ate breakfast and left for college.

{Time skip}

We arrived at college and for the first time, it was awkward between Sean and I.  And the thing is.. it was noticeable. And the worst part of all this was... that Brook noticed.

"What's wrong with you two?" She asked. I looked at Sean and Sean looked at me. Then, we both looked at Brook.

"We... um.. there's... um... no.. is there...?! Nah!" Sean said.

"Just.. no.. we are ok.. um.. what could be wrong?! Pffft.." I said at the same time.

"Nothing is wrong!" We said in unison.

"Did you.....?" She smirked and winked at us.

"What?" I looked at her confused and thought for few seconds. Then, looked at her with eyes wide open. "NO!" I yelled and then the bell rang. So we all headed to our class with nothing being said.

{Time skip-end of college}

We headed all together at the exit, said our goodbyes and headed to our homes. I don't like being like this with Sean. We are friends. Although, I think I have some feelings for him. But i'm sure he doesn't feel the same back so.. what's the point? We are just friends. I don't like it being awkward between us.

I arrived home, unlocked the door and went inside. I threw my back, lie on the couch and sighed. Then, my phone went off saying that I had a message. I just sat there starring at the ceiling for a while longer and then grabbed my phone and checked it. It was from Sean.

Sean
Hey! I... well. I just don't want us to be awkward around each other. Nothing serious happened anyways.

You
I know. And I don't want it either.

Sean
Do you want to come over and discuss about it. I think it would be better than just texting each other.

I hesitated at first but i gave in.

You
Sure. On my way!

Sean
I'll be waiting! :)

I turned off my phone and got up. I grabbed my keys and left.