chapter 7⏳

I arrived at Sean's house and knocked the door (i did it this time).

Sean opened the door, fully dressed, and smiled. I smiled back.

"Hey!" He said.

"Hey!" I said back.

"Come in!" He said smiling. I smiled back and went inside and sat on the couch. He sat next to me. He was close to me, but for some reason I didn't feel that uncomfortable.

"So I-" I was cut off by Sean kissing me.

I was shocked and I hesitated at first but kissed back and I slowly closed my eyes. He put his arms around my waist and I put my arms around his neck. After a few seconds, we pulled away. He looked into my eyes and I looked back in his and blushed.

"Look, um.... I-i actually wanted to tell you something." He looked away. "First of all, you are cute when you blush." I looked down and blushed and he chuckled. "And second... I-i.. well.. i have feelings for you. And I wanted to ask you... um" He scratched the back of his neck. "Look.. i know we don't know each other for l-" I cut him off.

"TELL ME ALREADY!"

"Fine. Will you be my girlfriend?"

I stayed still. I didn't know what to answer. I mean, I do have feelings for him but... I don't know. I didn't expect that. He looked at me.

"Well?" He asked again.

"Yes!" I replied.

"It's ok... I knew it anyw- WAIT WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" He yelled and I laughed.

"I said yes."

Sean hugged me and spinned me around. I giggled and he put me down.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yes!" I said smiling. He smiled back and pecked my lips.

"Wanna play some video games?" He suggested.

"IS THAT EVEN A QUESTION?"

He laughed and brought some video games.

"Get ready to lose!" He said handing me a controller.

"Don't be so sure!! You'll be the one who will lose!" I started playing and so did Sean.

{Time skip}

The game ended and of course I won!!

"Oh come on!" Sean said throwing his hands in the air and pouts. I giggled.

"I told you I'm gonna win!!!" I teased him.

"Yeah yeah, whatever." He crossed his arms.

"Aaaaw!" I kissed his cheeck and he smiled. I smiled back.

"What do you want to do now?" He asked looking at me.

"MORE VIDEO GAMES!!"

"Nope! Forget that! I'm done with that shit!! I'm so done with that! I'm not gonna play never again.... today! I'm done! I'm so done! Not gonna lose again! I'm not playing with you again! Nope! I'm done! I'm done! I'm just done! I'm done!" He threw his arms in the air and went upstairs, where I guessed was his room, saying 'I'm done!' over and over again in different tones everytime.

I giggled and headed upstairs. There were a lot more doors than I expected. I'd never been there before so I didn't know where to look for him. He wasn't at the hallway. I walked slowly at the hallway looking for him.

"Sean?!" I called for him but there was no answer.

"Sean!" I said a little louder but still no response.

Suddenly, I felt an arm wrapping around my waist and I screamed because I didn't know who it was. But another hand was placed in my mouth not letting me scream.

"Shhh.. it's just me." Sean whispered in my ear and I calmed down. He let go and I turned around. He quickly shut the door closed and looked at me and smirked.

"What?!" I said giggling.

He walked slowly to me and started kissing me. I kissed back. I knew where this was going...

Next chapter will be a smutsy smuts!