chapter 4⏳

Your pov~

I woke up, drank coffee, had breakfast.. the usual things. I got ready and left for college.

{Time skip cuz the author is a little bored}

When I arrived, Brook and Mark were at the entrance. Before I reached them, Sean arrived. I went there too.

"Hey, guys!" I said smiling.

"Heyo!" Brook said.

"Hi!" Mark said!

"Hey!" Sean said as well.

"You, guys, were late today!" Brook said.

"What do you m-" I started but the sound of the bell ringing cut me off. "Oh!" I giggled and we all headed to our class.

{Time skip-end of college}

Brook and Mark left together and now it was just Sean and I. We just talked for random things.

"Do you want me to walk you home?" He offered.

"Sure! Why not?" I said smiling. Sean smiled back and we started walking. We kept talking while walking.

Finally we arrived home.

"Hey! Wanna come in?" I asked him.

"Um.." he scratched the back of his neck. "Yeah sure!" He replied smiling and shruged. I smiled and let him in.

We sat on the couch and I brought chips! We decided to play some video games.

After we finished playing, neither of us wanted Sean to leave so we put on a movie and I brought some chips again and pop corn. We watched the movie which was about two hours long.

{Time skip}

The movie ended and it was about 8 pm. It was pretty early and we didn't know what to do. Then my phone went off saying that someone is calling. It was Brook. I picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Hey (Y/n)! What are you doing?"

"Um.. not much. Just sitting with Sean!"

"With Sean, huh?"

I could feel the smirk on her face.

"Yes, why?"

"Oh nothing. Just... I'm with Mark at my house and we were a little bored and we were wondering if you guys want to come over as well? You know.. like a sleepover."

"Don't you want to do a 'sleepover' just with Mark?" I smirked.

"S-shut up! Will you come?"

"Hmmm. I don't know. I'll call you in a while. Or not!" I ended the call.

"Who was it?" Sean asked.

"Brook. She is with Mark at her place and she asked me if we want to go for a sleepover." I explained.

"She's with Mark and want us to go too?! Well.. that's... i don't know.. But yeah! Sure! Let's go!" He said.

"Good! Come on then!" I said and got up and turned off the TV.

"Um.. Do you know where she lives?" He asked.

"Of course! She's my best friend! Just follow me!" I said and went out.

Sean followed and I locked the house and started walking.

We walked and talked! For random things like always, until we arrived!

"Oh here we are!" I said and knocked the door. After a while, Brook opened the door and saw us.

"Oh hey! Come in!" She said and we went in.

"Hey!" Sean, Mark and I said in unison and we laughed. Brook came as well and giggled a little.

"Sit." She said pointing at the couch and we did so. It was still early. Like 9 pm or so. And knowing us... at 4 am it will be still early for us if we are all together! We don't know each other for too long. I mean, Mark and Sean, and Brook and I have known each other for long but not all together. However, we somehow immediately clicked! And this is awesome! I'm so glad I can call them friends!

"Wanna watch a movie?" Mark asked.

"We have already watched one." Sean said.

"Same. What do you want to do then?" Brook asked.

"What about... go for a walk?"