chapter 3⏳

Sean's pov~

I woke up and felt like someone is on me. I looked and saw (Y/n) lying on me. Literally on me. Her head and hand were on my chest. I smiled and put my arm around her and hugged her. I saw her smile in her sleep. I smiled and closed my eyes again. Then, the fucking alarm rang and she woke up. I pretended to be asleep.

I felt her slowly getting up and closing the alarm clock. I could feel her sitting next to me.

"Sean..." She whispered. I didn't open my eyes.

"Sean!" She said again. I didn't open my eyes.

"Sean!" She said louder and shook me a little. I slowly opened my eyes and rubbed them.

Your pov~

I woke up from the sound of the alarm. I opened my eyes and realized that I was in Sean's hug.

What?! How the fuck did I...?! Ugh! What?!

I just woke up slowly and closed the alarm. I sat next to Sean.

"Sean..." I said whispering. He didn't wake up.

"Sean!" I said a little louder but he didn't wake up.

"Sean!" I said a little louder again and shook him slightly. He slowly opened his eyes and rubbed them. He is cute.

"What?!" He said.

"We have college, you dumbass." I said.

He got up.

"Oh yes. I forgot." He said and I giggled and went in the kitchen and made coffee for me and Sean and two bowls of cereals and put them on the table and next to them the cups.

"Sean, breakfast is ready!" I yelled from the kitchen.

Sean came in and we started eating. When we finished I washed the dishes and we left.

{Time skip}

We arrived at school but Brook wasn't at the entrance and neither was Mark. We decided to go inside and see if they are there. And yes, they were. -giggle-

On a bench were Mark and Brook... kissing. I decided to teased them and as the bench was under a tree...

"MARK AND BROOK UNDER A TREE K.I.S.S.I.N.G!!" I sang clapping. Sean giggled.

Brook and Mark pulled away and looked at us. Brook blushed hard. Really hard. I laughed.

"Calm down. It's your best friend and your boyfriend's best friend." I laughed.

"Shut up!" She said looking down.

"Ok. We'll leave you alone!" I winked at Mark and left with Sean.

"So they are together! Great!!" He said.

I smiled and nodded. He smiled. We sat on a bench that we could see Mark and Brook. We didn't want to watch them but wherever we went we could see them so we said "fuck it" and sat on a random bench. I looked at them talking and being so happy together and I smiled. Brook is a really great person and she deserves the best. And of what I know Mark he is a really good guy and kind. I think their relationship will last for a long time. I might tease them but well, that's what best friends do. I'm really happy that they are now together.

I yawned. I hadn't slept for too long. I had only like 3 or 4 hours sleep. But I'll stand. I hope.

"Tired?" Sean asked.

"A little. We slept at 4 am!" I said.

"Yes, I know." He giggled and looked at Mark and Brook. "They are happy together, aren't they?"

"Yes, they are. And I'm happy for them." I smiled.

Then the bell rang and we headed to our class.

{Time skip-end of college}

Brook hadn't talked to me whole day. Neither Mark to Sean. We decided to go and talk to them about it. Separately. We went to where they were.

"Hey guys! Umm.. Brook.. Can I talk to you for a while?" I said.

"Sure!" She said and came with me. Sean stayed with Mark.

"We haven't talked all day! Man, yeah. I know... You have a boyfriend now but what about me? It doesn't go like that! Get a boyfriend, forget about friends!" I said to her. She looked down.

"I know. I'm sorry. We just said to spent a little time alone just today and then we would be again all together." She said. I sighed.

"Fine." I said and we went back. Sean and I looked at each other and left them alone again.

"Mark said they decided to spend the day together just today." Sean said.

"I know. Brook said the same." I said. Sean nodded.

"Do you want me to walk you home?" He asked. I shrugged.

"Ok then! Let's go!" He said almost yelled and there was an excited tone in his voice. I giggled and started walking.

{Time skip}

We arrived at my house.

"Want to come in and play some video games?" I suggested.

"Sure!" He said.

He came in. I turned on my PS4 and ordered pizza. We started playing and eating and after a few hours, when the sun started going down, Sean left.

It was around 23:00 pm. I decided to go to sleep. I changed in my pj's and lie on my bed. Then, my phone went off.

Sean
Goodnight!! :D

Me
Goodnight, Sean!! :)

I fell asleep.