chapter 11⏳

{Next morning}

Sean's pov~

I woke up and looked at (Y/n). She was still sleep. I smiled and got up. I took the bowl and  went in the kitchen and filled it again with cold water. I took it again upstairs and when I got in the room, (Y/n) was awake. I smiled.

"Hey beautiful! How are you feeling?" I asked placing the bowl on the night stand next to her bed.

"Better but still sick." She replied. I could see that, actually.

I nodded and placed the towel on her forehead and took her temperature. 39°C. It wouldn't fucking go down. I sighed.

"How's your throat?" I asked her.

"Still hurts. Less but it hurts." She replied.

I nodded and went downstairs. I made some soup for her. She hadn't eaten for a long time. I brought the soup at her. I placed it on the night stand, helped her sit up and she took it and started eating and swallowing it slowly because her throat was hurting.

"Thanks." She said once she finished eating.

I smiled and took the plate, went downstairs and washed it. Then, went back upstairs. I dived the towel in the bowl and placed it on her forehead again. I took again her temperature. Still 39°C.

"I'll go take some medicine. Your temperature is quite high and won't go down." I explained. "Will you be fine here on your own?"

She just nodded.

"Ok. If you need something just call me. I'll be right back." I said and grabbed my wallet and keys and left.

I walked to the drugstore. I took the medicine and walked back fast. I didn't want to leave her alone for too long. Luckily, the drugstore was at the corner so it wouldn't take me long to go. I unlocked the door and went in the kitchen. I took a glass and filled it with water. I took the pills I bought and the glass and went upstairs. (Y/n) was lying on the bed looking at the ceiling. I chuckled and placed the water and the pills on the night stand. I helped her up and gave her the pills. She put one in her mouth and I handed her the glass. She swallowed it and handed me back the glass. I put it on the night stand and she lie back down. I covered her with the blanket again.

"Thank you." She said and smiled.

"Anything for you!" I smiled back and she blushed slightly. I chuckled. "I love you!" I said. She blushed more. I chuckled again.

"I-i love you too. Now stop making me blush." She said and looked away. I chuckled.

"But you are cute when you blush!" I said and she blushed even more and turned around. She was a mess since she was sick but still she was the most beautiful girl on earth. "Fine, I'll stop."

{Time skip}

I took again her temperature. 38°C. It was lower now, but still quite high. I couldn't do a lot. I took the towel off her forehead. She didn't need it anymore, anyways. The temperature wasn't that high. I handed her a shirt to change since she was sweaty because of the blanket. She changed and lie back down. It was night time. I sat next to her on the bed and stroked her hair.

"I like that!" She said and smiled. I smiled back and continued. "Where did you sleep last night?" She asked.

"On the floor. It wasn't that uncomfortable." I said.

"You can sleep with me if you want. But... there is a chance you'll get sick as well." She said.

"I'm not getting sick easily and if I do it's only for a couple of days."

"Then, sleep with me. Don't sleep on the floor again." She said and made space for me to lie.

I smiled and lie next to her. She cuddled and I cuddled her as well. I continued stroking her hair and after a while I could feel her breath slowing down. She was asleep. I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep as well smiling.