chapter 9⏳

Your pov~

I woke up and Sean was still asleep. I looked at him and smiled. I quietly got up without waking him up. I looked at the time. Enough time to take a shower, so I went in the bathroom and began showering.

Sean's pov~

I woke up and (Y/n) wasn't there. Then, I heard the shower. I smiled and got up. I dressed up and went downstairs and made breakfast.

Your pov~

I finished showering and dressed up. I left the bathroom and went downstairs where Sean had already set the table.

"Just in time!" He said smiling.

I smiled back and sat down and started eating. Sean started eating as well.

Once we finished, I washed the dishes and we left. On our way to school we took coffees and started drinking.

We arrived at school but Mark and Brook weren't there yet. We sat on a bench together drinking our coffees and talking.

After a few minutes Mark and Brook came together.

"Heyo!!" Brook said cheerfully. We all giggled.

"Hey!" I said.

"What's up, guys?" Brook said. I looked up.

"The sky!" I said sarcastically looking at her.

"Oh ha ha." She said sarcastically. As well. The rest of us giggled.

Sean and I finished our coffees and the bell rang so we went to our class all together.

{Time skip}

It was the 3rd period. I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I asked for permission so I can go out and take some air and luckily the teacher allowed me.

I left the class as normally as I could. I could feel everyone looking at me. Especially Sean.

I went out of the class and grabbed my stomach tightly in pain and I leaned on the wall. After a while, Sean came out.

Sean's pov~

(Y/n) got up and asked the teacher to go to the toilet. He allowed her and she left trying to seem normal. But, I knew she wasn't ok. She was pale first of all. When she left, I went to the teacher and asked him to go out to drink some water. He's a nice teacher and gave me permission.

Once I left the class, I saw (Y/n) leaning on the wall and holding her stomach tightly.

Your pov~

"Are you ok?" Sean asked and came to me.

"Y-yeah. I'm fine. Just my stomach. It's nothing." I groaned in pain. I should admit it was hurting like hell.

"Come on! Let's go get some fresh air." He said and carried me outside and put me on a bench.

"You didn't have to carry me." I said still holding my stomach.

"No. But I wanted to. Plus, you are really light!" He said and I smiled a little.

The pain didn't fucking want to go away. It hurt a lot. I held on my stomach tighter. Sean noticed and embraced me and rubbed my arm. We just sat there like this for a few minutes and somehow the pain started leaving. It didn't left completely, but it wasn't that sharp.

"Let's go to the class." I said and got up and let go of my stomach.

"Are you better now?" He asked. I nodded and he smiled and got up. He pecked my lips and we started walking back to class.

Once we knocked the door and were about to enter the class the bell rang. Which ment one thing. BREAK TIME!! So, we giggled and just turned around and left! That teacher was really good anyways! He never gave us homework and stuff. I really liked him!

We went outside and sat on a bench waiting Mark and Brook. After a while, they came!

"Hey! What's up with you two?" Brook asked winking. I looked at Sean.

"We didn't tell them, did we?" I asked him and he shook his head no.

"Tell us what?" Mark asked out of curiosity.

"We are together now!" Sean said smiling and I smiled as well.

"REALLY?!" Brook cheered and we nodded our heads. She jumped and hugs us.

"OOOOHH!! MY SHIP FINALLY CAME TRUE!!! I'M SO HAPPY!!!" She said. I laughed. Then, she pulled away and started jumping. I laughed.

"Wait.. What ship?" Sean asked and I laughed more.

After few minutes the bell rang. 4th period.

{Time skip-end of college}

The pain was still there. Not that sharp but it was there. I just ignored it. We went all together to the exit and then we took our ways.

I was holding my stomach all the way until I arrived to my house. I unlocked the door, went inside, threw my back and ran upstairs. I went in my room and lie on my bed holding my stomach. The pain was a lot sharper than before. I lie there for hours and I could see it was night from my window. For how long had I been like this? I hadn't moved at all for the whole day. I could feel my eyes closing. I didn't have the strength to keep them open so I let them close. Soon, I fell asleep holding my stomach tightly.

2 chapters today, huh?!!! ^^