chapter 15⏳

Your pov~

I woke up from the sound of my phone ringing. I didn't check it, I just picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Hello. I'm looking for (Y/n) (L/n)."

"This is me. What's wrong?"

"We are calling from the hospital."

And then it was when I noticed that Sean wasn't there. My heart started beating faster.

"What happened?"

"Sean Mcloughlin got hit by a car. We checked his phone to find his family and friends and we find your number and called you. You are his girlfriend, right?"

"Y-yes. I-i'm coming."

I hanged up, got up, dressed up and left. (A/n: hanged UP, got UP, dressed UP.. Lol XD)

After two or three minutes and running all the way to the hospital, I arrived.

"Hello. Can you tell me where Sean Mcloughlin is?" I asked a lady. She checked her computer.

"Yes. He is in the room 354 on the third floor." She told me.

"Thank you." I got in the elevator and went on the third floor.

352... 353... 354!

I found a doctor getting out of the room.

"Excuse me?" I said. The doctor looked at me. "I'm here for Sean Mcloughlin. How is he?"

"He is in critical condition. He is strong, though. He won't give up easily and we will do our best." The doctor said.

"Can I see him?"

"Yes, you can. But be careful." The doctor said and left.

Be careful?! Why?

When I went inside... I understood. I teared up. Sean was on a white bed, in a dark room with cables connected with him and machines around him. He was sleeping so peacefully.

"Sean..." I whispered and started crying. I went to him and sat on a chair next to the bed. I held his hand.

I put my head on the bed and cried. Then, I felt a hand on my back. I turned around to see Mark and Brook. I got up quickly and hugged Brook and started sobbing. Brook rubbed my back to comfort me but it wouldn't work. I sat on the floor and curled up in a ball and kept sobbing. The room started getting lighter as the sun started coming out. The sun hit Sean's face and he seemed like an angel. My angel. But he will stay on earth longer. Please Sean, stay on earth longer.

I put my head again down and continued crying. Brook sat next to me. I was in the corner.

"(Y/n), we have college..." She said. I looked at her shocked and then pissed off.

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?! WE HAVE COLLEGE?! SEAN IS IN THE FUCKING HOSPITAL, BROOK! HE GOT HIT BY A GODDAMN CAR! HE IS IN CRITICAL CONDITION, HE HIT HIS HEAD AND YOU SAY WE HAVE FUCKING COLLEGE?! I DON'T FUCKING CARE! I WON'T GO! I'LL STAY HERE, WITH SEAN! I WON'T GO ANYWHERE UNTIL HE IS OK!" I yelled.

Then, a machine started beating faster and then it started beating constantly. Doctors came in running and they asked us to go out and we did so. I was really worried and scared. After a while, the doctors came out. One of them stopped at us.

"You are his friends?" He asked us and we all nodded. The doctor sighed.

"I'm sorry. He had a heart attack.. we managed to save him but... He is in a coma." The doctor said. I put my hands on my mouth and tears started falling. "I'm sorry.." The doctor said and left.

I went in the room and next to Sean and started shaking his arm.

"Sean! Wake up! Please! Wake up! Don't do that! Please! I need you! I love you..." I started crying again.

{Time skip}

Three or four days had passed. I hadn't slept, eaten, went out of the hospital, I hadn't even talked to anyone. Mark and Brook would talk to me but I wouldn't reply. I was there. Next to him. I will always be next to him.

{Time skip}

A month had passed. I missed him so much. I wanted him back. I wanted to see his smile and let him win at the video games. I wanted Sean back.

I did go at college, but it was like I wasn't there. I wasn't talking, wasn't eating. I was just going there because I had to. The teachers asked me why I don't talk or smile anymore but I just ignored them and kept walking. My day was always the same.

College and then hospital. That's it. At the weekends, I was 24/7 with Sean and Saturday was the only day of the week I would sleep, but still at the hospital. I hadn't gone to my house. I only did to change clothes and take a bath and then back to the hospital. I had eaten nothing for a month except a couple of small crackers that Brook would force me to eat. I just couldn't.