chapter 10⏳

{Next morning}

Your pov~

I heard the alarm clock. I couldn't reach to close it. I didn't have the strength to even open my eyes. My stomach was hurting like hell, I didn't have the strength to move, my throat felt dry and I was sleepy as hell. I couldn't go at college so I drifted back to sleep.

{Time skip}

I heard my phone ringing. I tried to reach it and luckily i did. I didn't bother to see who it was. I just picked it up.

"Hello?" My voice cracked and was weak.

"(Y/n)?! Where are you? Are you ok?" It was Sean.

"I think I'm sick. I won't come at college." I replied weakly.

"Wait! I'm coming!"

"It's locked and the sure is that I can't get up. Oh wait. I gave Brook second keys. Take them."

"Ok! I'm on my way!"

He hanged up.

Sean's pov~

"So?" Brook asked.

"She's sick. And I think it's quite bad from the way I heard her. I'm going to look after her. She also said that you have second keys?" I asked her.

"Yes, I do. But they are along with my keys for my house." She said.

"Give them to me and after college come at her house to take them." I suggested.

"Fine!" She handed me the keys, I thanked her and left.

{Time skip}

I arrived at her house, unlocked the door and went inside.

"(Y/N)?!" I yelled.

"Upstairs..." I heard a weak voice coming from upstairs. I hardly could hear it.

I went upstairs and started looking for her.

What is behind door number 1?!
The bathroom.

What is behind door number 2?!
Guest room.

What is behind door number 3?!
Bingo!

(Y/n) lying on her bed. I went next to her.

"How are you?" I kissed her forehead and man, it was so hot. "You are hot as hell. Wait a sec."

I searched for the thermometer. After a few minutes of searching, I found it in a drawer and put it in her mouth. (A/n: that sounds dirty! 😏)

After a minute or so I took it off and looked at the temperature. 40,5°C. This is too high. I went in the kitchen took a bowl and filled it with cold water and a towel and put it in the water. I went back upstairs and put the towel on her forehead.

"Sean?!" She said weakly opening her eyes slightly. I smiled.

"I'm here!" I said smiling.

"Thank you." She smiled back weakly and closed again her eyes. I smiled again and took the towel off her forehead and dived it in the water again and put it back on her forehead.

I took a blanket and covered her and kept taking off the towel, diving it and placing it back on her forehead.

{Time skip}

I dived and placed the towel again on her forehead and I heard the door. I went downstairs and opened. It was Brook and Mark. I pulled out the keys and handed them to Brook.

"How is she?" Brook asked.

"She's pretty damn sick. I think we'll lose a few more days of college." I sighed.

"We can do it all together. Like, one day it's you, the other day me and the other day Mark. So you won't lose so many days of college." She suggested.

"Yes. That's a good idea. Only.... um... tomorrow is Saturday so I'll take the weekend and you, guys, start from Monday!" I said.

"Oh. I completely forgot it was weekend." Brook said and we giggled. "Whatever. We are going to go now! Take care of her!" Brook said.

"I will! Don't worry!" I said, she smiled and they left.

I closed the door and went back upstairs to (Y/n). I did once again the thing with the towel and took again her temperature. 39°C. That's better but still bad. I need to do something. She was sweaty because of the blanket so I took a shirt from her closet and took the one she had and put that on. I lie her back down and covered her again. She wasn't asleep or something. Just her throat was hurting and she was weak because of the temperature. I did again the thing with the towel.

After a long time of doing the shit with the towel and changing her shirts, I took again her temperature. 39°C. It wouldn't go down. What else am I supposed to do? I thought for a while and then I had an idea. It was a little... I don't know. But first, we already had had sex and second it's for her. So I carried her to the bathroom. I turned the water on. Not hot but not too cold either. I undressed her and placed her in the bathtub and showered her.

Once I finished, I took her out of the bathtub, dried her and carried her back to the bedroom. I dressed her and lie her again down and covered her again with the blanket and placed the towel on her forehead.

"Thank you, Sean." She said weakly smiling slightly. I smiled back.

"Just get better, ok baby? I'll be here!"

"And what about college?" She cleared her throat. "You need to go."

"Don't worry about that. Monday and Tuesday I'll go. Wednesday I'll be with you if you're still sick." I explained.

"How?" She asked.

"Brook and Mark will help. Don't worry. And stop talking. Just rest." I said. She nodded and closed her eyes. I stroked her hair and she fell asleep. I took a pillow and lie on the floor and slept there
It wasn't that uncomfortable actually.