chapter 12⏳

{Next morning}

Your pov~

I woke up and felt arms around me. I looked up and saw Sean asleep. I smiled. I didn't feel sick. I felt completely fine! I didn't want to get up though, so I sat there cuddling. It was nice and warm and very comfortable.

Sean's pov~

I woke up and saw (Y/n) awake. She didn't notice me. I kissed her forehead which, surprisingly, wasn't hot at all. She looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back.

"How are you?" I asked her.

"Perfectly fine!" She said.

I got up and handed her the thermometer. She put it in her mouth and after a while she handed it to me. 36,6°C. Great! I smiled and pecked her lips.

"Sean, I want banana pancakes!" She said. I chuckled.

"I'll make some!" I said and went downstairs and started making pancakes.

Your pov~

Sean went downstairs. I clapped and got up. I went in the bathroom and started showering. Once I finished, I got out of the bathtub and dried myself. I put on new clothes and underwears and brushed my teeth. Then, I went downstairs and Sean had finished making the pancakes and set the table. I clapped and sat on a chair and started eating. Sean did too.

"These are delicious!! You're really good!!" I said. He chuckled.

"Thanks!"

I finished eating, got up and washed my plate. I sat down again and started drinking coffee. Sean finished and I grabbed his plate but he stopped me.

"I can wash it on my own! I'm a big boy!" He said with the voice of a 3-year-olds child.

I giggled and sat down again. He washed his plate and sat down and started drinking coffee.

"So what do you want to do today?" I asked.

"I don't know. But it would be better to stay inside just today because it will be easy for you to catch a cold again." He said and I nodded.

"Movie then?" I said.

"Or video games?!" He said back smirking. I smirked back.

I finished with my coffee and washed the cup. I went to the living room where my play station and TV was and put on a video game. Sean came too after a while. I handed him a controller and sat on the couch. He sat too.

"We both know who is gonna win!" I said smirking.

"Pfft. Whatever. Just play!" He said and we started playing.

{Time skip}

I let Sean win for once and he was literally running and jumping all around the house yelling.

"I WON! I WON! FINALLY!! I WON FOR ONE FUCKING TIME!!"

I giggled and he stopped and made a little victory dance. I wanted to tell him that I let him win and see his face but on the other hand I didn't want to. So, I just let him be happy!

We kept playing for the rest of the day and now it was night time.

"Are you sleepy?" I asked Sean.

"NEVER! SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK! Are you?" He asked. I giggled.

"No! Let's just keep playing!!" I said and continued playing.

We played for hours and we ended up falling asleep on the couch.

Ok.. what the freakity fuckity hell?! 400+ reads?! Really?! When?! Thank you so much!! I hope you like the story!! I really enjoy writing it!! ^^