Chapter 1

My alarm clock went off. I rolled around to find the screaming clock. I found and clicked the snooze button. I jumped out of bed and went to my closet. I took out my white long sleeve V-neck, my brown shawl, my jeans, and my white beanie with my black converse.

I went downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed and made my lunch. I did a peanut butter sandwich with a water and got ready for school. I grabbed my phone my journal full of poems and left for school.

My journal had a fabric cover and stitched on it was a Daisy. I would write on the pages all my deepest, most personally poems in it. The rest of my poems would be on scraps of paper folded and putted into my journal. I walked down the street.

When I got down the street I heard a girl yell, "Hey loser."

I turned around it was Haley Jordan and her people.

"Did you do my homework like I said?" She questioned. I nodded my head yes and pulled out her homework.

When I handed it to her she said, "Perfect. Now get out of my face jungle girl."

She pushed me the ground and walked away. My papers went flying out of my backpack. I started to pick everything up.

As I was picking up my papers someone from behind asked, "Do you need help?" A guy bended down and started to help me pick up my papers. The guy was with his friends.

"Your really going help this loser out Jackson?" One of his friends questioned.

"Shut up Nick." Jackson said.

When we got all of my papers picked Jackson say some pieces I paper where a bit of my poems were written on. "Hey, this is really good. Are one of those poets that I see by on the grass in the courtyard?" he asked. "Um. Yeah." I answered. "Wow. I knew you guys were suppose to be good but not that good." He said. "Thanks." I replied and hopped up.

I turned and saw the Haley was looking at me. I saw in her that she was telling me to back off of him. I felt nervous. I grabbed the piece of paper and said, "Thank you for your help but now I have to go." Then I left. I looked back and Haley was talking to Jackson.