Friends With Benefits (Barney)

You are "Friends with Benefits" with Barney and he starts falling in love with you slowly.

Requested by _Sunny_18

Enjoy!

***

You met Barney for the first time in college. 

'To be honest, he was kind of a jerk.' you thought to yourself as you walked down the street by yourself.

'Did I say kind of? I meant he was a REALLY BIG JERK' you thought again smiling to yourself.

You were mad at Barney, but you were mainly mad at yourself. You were the one who put yourself in the position to get hurt in the first place. Only if you could go back and slap your past self. That would change everything and maybe, just maybe, you wouldn't be walking on the   cold streets at 3 a.m. alone. 'Time to make some life changes' you thought once more.

You were alone, absolutely alone. When you are alone, you start to think. And when you start to think, you overthink things.

'How did I get to where I am right now' was your final thought

-one month ago-

"Barney, our relationship isn't working out anymore" you say as Barney shuts the apartment doors behind him.

"I agree (Y/N), but I really enjoy being around you"

"Same with me, but I'm not ready to have a 'boyfriend'. I'm defiantly  not girlfriend material." you said regretting every word coming out of your mouth.

"And I'm not ready to have a girlfriend." he said agreeing with you.

You both flop onto the couch with frustration. This was pathetic, you've loved him since college and now all of a sudden you both have commitment issues?

"Let's make a pact Barney, right now" you say turning to him, "we stay good friends, until we can figure out when we both are ready for something more serious" You begged in your mind that he would agree with you.

" I agree, friend." he says with an almost fake smile appearing on his lips

You went into Barney's room to pack all of your stuff when he came in. 

"Wait, at least spend the night (Y/N). All of your stuff is here and it's already midnight, you can just sleep in my bed and I'll sleep on the couch." Barney insisted.

"No Barney I can't just kick you out of your bed like that, it's not fair." You say thinking of another plan. You defiantly couldn't sleep on the couch because it hurt your back too much, "why don't we both sleep in your bed? Come on it'll just be like when we were dating, except this time we don't have sex" you say laughing

"Fine, but we have to make sure we don't do anything. I've trained little Barney to do things when I'm asleep" he says in a serious face then breaks out laughing.

"Ewww Barney you are so gross, Ill build a pillow wall so we don't 'accidentally' do something."

In the morning you both woke up next to each other, and all of the pillows on the ground. You woke up first and you knew it. You both had sex sometime in the middle of that night. You could feel it, and you jolted up waking Barney.

"What is it- ohhhh god" Barney says as he realizes what happened last night

"Barney this is bad, this is really  bad." You say starting to build up sweat.