Your Starbucks Drink

.

Ted

Ted always got Caramel Fraps but in a hot version of coffee. They melted caramel into the drink and mixed it with sweet Belgium coffee.

You got the regular version of the Caramel Frap that was cold. It was cute, it showed that you were both the same and yet different at the same time.

Also you dared Ted to say that his name was "Beyonce" when the barista asked...

She gave him a weird look as did all of the people in line behind you.

When they called "Beyonce" Ted reluctantly went up and grabbed the cup walking out of the store quickly.

.

Barney

You both liked your coffee the exact same way.

Black.

It was simple but that was your relationship. Complicated when things are easy and yet also very complicated. (Did that make sense? Tbh it didn't to me)

Sometimes you'll sneak a sugar packet into your coffee, but you didn't let Barney know mainly because it might ruin him, even if it's just something small. He didn't need to know, it was a mutual secret.

.

Marshall

Marshall always wanted to get the Strawberry lemonade that wasn't blended but sweeted. He was to embarrassed to order it so every time you go to Starbucks you have to order it while he's "in the bathroom".

He makes you put a Bluetooth on to make sure that you did in fact order it and the order was correct. After saying that mouthful of words you don't really want to say your drink so you just end up saying "two of those please".

If the barista makes the drink wrong Marshall will make you drive to another Starbucks and reorder the whole thing again.

***

Strawberry lemonade that's not blended but it's sweetened...

My favorite drink!

Enjoy, the story is at 1.13K.

I'm so amazed Thank you people!