Ted Imagine

2nd ever Ted imagine?

Begins with (Y/N) and Ted in college, then the story will flash forward to current times.

Requested by Bad_Girl_Supreme!

Thanks for reading everyone!

***

Wesleyan University.

Not your ideal college, but defiantly affordable for your family.  

You lived in room 110

The day you moved in, you had a little bit of trouble. You couldn't lift the boxes, so you pushed them.

"Here let me help you with those" said a tall guy with really short brown hair.

"Oh thanks" you say shocked

He tries to lift the box but fails and starts panting, "I'm Marshall by the way" he says extending his sweaty hand to you.

You shake it hesitantly and thanked him anyways.

"Oh hold up," Marshall said, "I have a roommate" A shorter guy came out of the apartment after Marshall signaled him.

"Hey I can't lift up her box, can you help her?" Marshall says pointing to the box.

Ted knew instantly, Marshall is much stronger than Ted is. The reasons Marshall told Ted to lift the box is because he saw that you were such a pretty girl. Ted had just broken up with Karen and it was Marshall's job, wingman to wingman, to help Ted out.

But Ted didn't want to get into another relationship, so he sighed and simply picked up the box and moved beside you to place it on your bed. Then he started walking out of the apartment when you stopped him. 

"Hey my name is (Y/N), nice to meet you" You said to him

"My names Ted" he says shyly

"Thanks for helping my carry that box" you say starting to get the hint that he doesn't want to talk

"No problem, if you need anything else I'm right across the hall" he says trying to leave again

"Wait!" you say louder then you wanted to, " at least let me take you out to lunch" you said. You thought he was kinda cute. 

"Sorry, (Y/N) I'm not interested. I just broke up with my girlfriend and I'm not ready."

"Call me sometime if you ever change your mind"

"I don't think I will" he says softly

"oh. okay." you say closing the door behind Ted.

..........2016

You were at the grocery store when you saw a familiar face, it was Marshall.

He was in the cheese isle when you noticed him, "Hey Marshall?"

"No way (Y/N)! Ted look it's (Y/N) from college!" as soon as you heard Ted's name your smile instantly turned into a frown.

Ted turned the corner from an isle and saw you standing next to Marshall.

"(Y/N)? You look great! How have you been?" Ted asks remembering to the last time he saw you.

"I've been good, thanks Ted. Well it was nice seeing you guys again after all these years, seems like things haven't changed between you two." You laugh trying to end the conversation

"Yeah we're still really good friends, hey listen (Y/N) would you like to go get a drink sometime?" Ted asked. He waited all of those years to get over Karen you thought to yourself. And now he wants you back?

"Um no sorry Ted, I'm just not interested in you anymore, it's been what? 6 or 7 years?"

"was it because I said no to having lunch with you? Because if it's just that I can expla-"

"No need to, I'm not interested anymore Ted, I've moved on" You truly didn't have feelings for him anymore, all of it was lost in college when he broke your heart,  "though, if you ever need anything Ted, give me a call" you said to him as you gave him your card.

"will do"

You walked away and never looked back.

Ted on the other hand, is waiting for the perfect window to date you again. 

***

I hope this is what you wanted! I loved this request, so I had to complete it right away. Thanks!

STILL ACCEPTING REQUEST

You can either DM or directly comment on one of my chapters!

THANKS FOR READING EVERYONE!