Break up (Barney)

Barney is the most popular character in my stories, break up with Barney.

Dw there's gonna be a make up with him next chapter!

.

Barney always got home before you everyday, and you always expected him to be, he really has no where else to go. Sometimes he'll text you and say he's going to grab a beer with the guys but besides that he usually stays home.

When he texts you that he won't be home you usually go run errands straight from work because there isn't any point of staying home by yourself.

So when he texted you today you thought nothing of it and decided to buy milk at the bodega on 5th. But when you got there it was closed. Memorial day, right.

So you decided to swing home since every other store was going to be closed anyways, milk can wait.

You opened the door expecting Barney to be watching TV or taking a nap, something in that manner. A hot shower and a nap sounds about right to you.

You walked in and there it was.

Couch.

Barney.

Naked bimbo.

Ouch.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT" You scream making Barney jump and scream as well. the girl grabbed the closest blanket and covered her naked body.

"(Y/N)!!! YOURE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE!"

"Well it's MY house and MY living room, and YOU are MY boyfriend soon to be finance!!!", you thought about it for another minute, "actually you know what? You're not going to be my "soon to be fiance" because you cheated on me".

Barney sighed, "well technically I didn't cheat on you, I just had sex"

"Always making excuses, that's so like you Barney." You spat back.

"I'm sorry (Y/N), it was too tempting, she was a Persian gymnast!"

"It's always too tempting with you Barney", you yelled and ran out of the apartment, leaving Barney in awe.

You were done with Barney Stinson, the fact that you put yourself in the position to be let down made you even more mad. You should've known, he wasn't going to change because of you.

You ran down to your car and started driving, you had no idea where you we're going to go but you had to leave. You phone rings besides you and it's Barney. You grab the phone, mute it, and throw it into the back.

You didn't even notice but there was a tear running down your face. How could Barney do that to you? You are going to Ted's place, and you're gonna stay there until everything is okay. Everything will be okay right?

You knock on Ted's door.

A sleepy but surprised Ted comes out moments later and you both freeze.

You had red puffy eyes and your nose was dripping. He immediately grabbed you and hugged you.

"What happened (Y/N) he asks calmly rubbing your back.

"Um," you pause because you had just started crying again.

"Here come in" Ted said moving aside. You flopped onto the couch and began calming down.

"Okay, so what happened?"

You told him everything, from the naked slut on the couch to the bodega on 5th.

"I'm sorry (Y/N), I thought he could change, I wouldnt have let him date you if I knew this earlier." Ted says trying to put all the blame on himself and attempting to make you feel better.

"It's not your fault Ted"

There's an awkward silence.

"Well (Y/N), you're welcome to stay here as long as you want. I have an extra bedroom and you can borrow a t shirt and some sweats." Ted breaks the silence.

"Thanks Ted"

.

That night you slept in his giant Metallica shirt and his plaid pajama pants. You couldn't really sleep, your mind was awake with thoughts, so you went out to the living room to watch tv.

After about 2 episodes of Master Chef (it was the only thing on at 2:00 A.M.) Ted walked out.

"What are you doing?" Ted asks making you jump and scream, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you"

"It's okay, I just couldn't sleep"

"You want to talk about it?" Ted asks rubbing his eyes.

"No you go to bed, I think I'm going to try and do the same" you say back, you finally noticed how tired you actually were.

"Okay goodnight (Y/N)" Ted walked into his bedroom and shut the door.

As soon as your head hit the pillow you were asleep.

***

This is sad, dont worry though! Makeup with him is next!

Love you all for reading<3