You buy a pet with him

.

Ted

When you both decided to get a pet it wasn't even your idea! It was his. Ted was never really fond of aninals, he was allergic to dogs after all*

One day he came home with a huge box and a giant grin on his face.

"What is that" you ask cautiously

"Nothi- ACHOOO" Ted sneezes making you just back and smile.

"Its a dog!! Isn't it??! You say bouncing up and down now.

"Yeah" Ted says recovering from the sneeze.

"OMG!" You scream and rip open the box.

A tiny golden retriever puppy stares are you from the bottom of the box making you squeal.

You pick him and he licks you in the face and smiles at Ted.

You laugh as Ted starts starts mocking the dog for smiling.

Barney

Him being the weird guy he was, Barney came home one day with a white bunny.

"Barney! Where? I mean how? Why?!?" You say staring at the bunny

"Oh I found him. He was sitting all alone in the pet shop so I took him." He says looking at you blankly

"Please say you paid."

"Why would I pay? It was sitting all alone in a cage out back."

You give him a look and take the bunny out of his hands.

Hugging the bunny you think of a name.

"Fluffernutter" you say plainly.

"That's kinda cute, I like that"

Barney drives you to a different pet store because you we're worried they might want the bunny back. You pick out the cage and even bought him carrots.

Marshall

You and Marshall have been talking about getting a pet forever now. But you could never decide on which single pet to get. You would always want a dog or bird, but then he says something strange like monkey.

One day Marshall came home with something covered by a sheet.

He was smiling the biggest smile and that made you happy.

"What's under the sheet?"

"It's a surprise"

You give him a look, walk up to him, and lift the sheet off.

A cockatiel squawks at you making you back up.

"His name is Reggie" Marshall says with a laugh

"He's sooo cute!" you squeak making the bird squawk along.

You opent the cage and Reggie flies straight to you clinging onto your shirt.

This one's gonna me a keeper.

***

I know I know, Ted isnt allergic to dogs.....but Josh Radnor is! Don't believe me? Look it up. When the producers brought Robin's dogs in to shoot the episode where Ted sees the dogs and ex boyfriends, a medic was always on sight to watch him. And apparently they didn't know about his allergies until after the started shooting. At one point the medic at to take a look at Josh because he couldn't breathe correctly. Interesting fact right?

Anyways just another update. My cat walked across my stomach when I was writing this, don't blame me if I made mistakes (I'm just using it as an excuse)

100 READS!! WOOOOO BYEEE PEOPLES.