Chapter Fifty Eight

Chapter Fifty Eight- Airplanes

Air planes where made from the fires of hell. I swear they are. How can anyone ride these things? They are like millions of miles in the air, floating I might add...like fricken floating! They hurt your ears and they shake. Sure its air pockets or whatever. AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO SEES THE PROBLEM WITH THESE THINGS???

I just had to breathe. That is the only thing I absolutely had to do. I didn't have to think about how right now I am in the middle of clouds and could die at any moment. I don't have to think about that, but that's all I am thinking about.

Let me remind myself why I am here right now. Well mainly I'm going to be on the set of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows in just a few hours. I also get to see my friends that I have been dying to see! And then there was Tom. As much as I am really irritated by him lately, I am very excited to see him. Maybe this hurting that would never subside would dissolve when I saw him, I hope. Of course he could be even more pissed at me for showing up there unannounced, to him; I could be a real problem for him. I just don't know if I can stand him yelling at me in person. I didn't want to fight. I don't like fighting with him. It's not like I enjoy it or anything.

I looked at my watch that was around my wrist that was resting tensely upon the arm rest. I hadn't removed my death grip from the chair since we took off. I sighed, only thirty more minutes and I would be there.

I smiled to myself. The twins were going to pick me up. I hadn't seen them since way before Tom and I broke up and I was very excited to see them...like you wouldn't believe how much you could miss two red headed dorks.

I laughed at my own thought, causing the lady next to me to look sideways at me. She was a tad rude, having the snotty attire and fancy hair due.

The plane jolted a little bit more and I squealed shutting my eyes tight waiting for a painful death. But with a few seconds it was over and we were back to safe flying. I swear I will never get on another airplane as long as I live.

Half an hour passes very slowly when you are waiting for death. As the ground returned under us, I breathed a sigh of relief.

Quickly walking out of the plane, I felt even more safe and secure. I breathed and smiled walking out to find a lot of people waiting for other people. I searched for two tall redheads, and finally found them. I walked up to them and they smiled.

James-or was it Oliver? One of them was holding a sign that said Cassie and the other held a sign that said Bear. Oh Daniel. I shook my head and jumped on both of them tackling them in huge bear hugs. They chuckled, and bear hugged me back.

"We missed you" They both sang after letting me go. I smiled brightly up at them.

"I missed you guys too" I told them as one of them grabbed my bag and the other wrapped his arm around my shoulders and we started walking out of the crowded airport.

One of them shoved sunglasses up my nose. I hadn't exactly noticed that both of them were wearing sunglasses as well, disguise. "Okay why do I have to have these?" I asked re adjusting them so I could see straight.

"You're noticeable Cas. And paparazzi have reason to believe that you are coming here. They just love you and Tom you know" The other one answered me.

"Why should paparazzi have reason to believe-" I asked, but was cut off by both of them saying "Emma"

"She blabbed it out over the set" One started

"And someone let it slip" The other one finished.

"I still don't see why they would care if I was here, I'm a nobody"

"Not anymore...you're a future Mrs. Felton" One of the said smirking at me, as the other one nudged my side.