Chapter Thirty

Chapter Thirty- Breakdown

"When you guys asked if I wanted to hang out today, this wasn't exactly what I had thought" Dan whined sitting down in a chair in the corner of the dress section.

"Stop complaining" Emma said opening the dressing room door twirling in a dark blue dress in front of a bored Dan "How about this one?" she asked.

"Pretty" Dan said with no emotion.

"That's what you said about the last four" she complained.

"Now I get why Tom bailed" Dan sighed.

"Hey I bet you Tom's not happy either, he had to go visit his brother" I said searching through a rack for something to catch my eye.

"Well it still would have been better than this" Dan said.

Em rolled her eyes "Could you just tell me if you like it or not?"

"Isn't that the one you tried on a minute ago?" Dan asked confused.

Emma screamed in frustration as she fled back into the dressing room.

I giggled as my fingers flew over hangers, not really liking any of the choices.

"I will never understand girls" Dan mumbled.

"I don't think you're really suppose to" I commented.

Dan shrugged. I saw a light faded pink color and walked towards it. It was pink and white and the bottom was spiraled out like flower petals. I grabbed it walking into a dressing room.

I quickly changed into it, and walked back out to look at it in the mirror.

I twirled around getting the look of it from many angles.

"I actually like that one" Dan piped up.

I smiled "I like it too"

"You should get it" Em said peeking over the door.

I twirled once more "I think I will"

I changed back into my clothes and bought it while Em was still trying on dresses.

"Come on just pick one!" Dan shouted.

"I can't decide between two...Cassie!" She hollered even though I could hear her before.

"Yes my darling" I sighed as I walked to were Dan was slouching.

"Which one?" she asked holding up two dresses. One was red and strapless, the other was a midnight blue color that was halter.

"Hmmm I say the blue one?" I asked hoping I chose the one she wanted me to.

"That's the one I like best" she giggled as she grabbed her bag and skipped to the cashier.

I nudge Dan who had fallen asleep.

"What?" he groaned trying to get more comfortable in the small chair.

"Were leaving" I said.

"Thank god" he said rushing out the door. I laughed and followed behind him.

I think I will take this time to catch you up on what is going on. Okay so there are a total of four days before the premiere. So I'm totally excited right? I mean it's going to be amazing!!!! Anyway as you might have caught on, Em and I just bought our dresses and are driving home as we speak, Bonnie couldn't come because well, I actually don't know the reason Emma talked to her.

And now that Tom and I have gone what I like to say public...if that makes sense at all....Whatever, point is we don't have to hide kissing or holding hands or all of that stuff anymore. Em thinks it's cute; Dan's getting sick of it.