Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen- Sleepover

Emma was ecstatic to go swimming. I was like what could be the harm of going swimming at night with three amazing new friends?

"Good thing I brought a bathing suit" Emma said when we were in my room as she was digging through her bag.

"Yeah I think I brought a bathing suit with me" I said searching through my closet.

I decided to look through my drawers while Emma was changing in my bathroom.

Finally I found it after digging around through a mess.

Emma came out and twirled while saying "how do I look?" she had a cute blue two piece on.

"Cute!" I said. She looked amazing in it.

"Now hurry up and get ready!" she ushered me in the bathroom.

I quickly put it on and looked in the mirror and froze. The bathing suit looked cuter when I wasn't wearing it. It was black and white strips with neon paint splatters all over it. Damn why do I have to be self conscious? Why can't I have the confidence Emma has? This was going to be a nightmare.

I opened the door a little and peaked out. "Hey Em?"

"Hmmm?" she answered. She was looking at something on my computer.

"Can you do me a favor and grab the jacket that is lying on my gym bag?"

She corked an eyebrow looking at me suspiciously and slowly said sure. Once she grabbed it she handed it to me.

I quickly shut the door and put the jacket on and I was half way zipping it up when she opened the door and gasped.

"Why are you wearing a jacket?" she asked putting her hands on her hips.

"It's cold outside?" I said but it sounded more like a question than an answer.

"It's not that cold" she said corking up another eye brow.

I sighed "I'm self conscious okay?"

She came up to me and unzipped what I had zipped and looked at me like I was crazy. "Cassie you look amazing"

Now it was my turn to look at her like she was crazy.

"I'm serious you look sexy"

I laughed "nice choice in words"

"You know what I mean"

"Would you just let me wear this?"

"Fine but you can't get in the pool wearing that"

There was a knock on the door. "Hey you guys almost ready?" Dan asked.

"Yeah we'll be there in a minute" Emma said shaking her head at me.

"Okay" Dan said and you could hear his footsteps fade away.

"Don't look at me like that!"I said.

"Your crazy Cassie and blind!" she said opening the door.

"Yeah because you're always the smart one right?" I said following her out into the hallway.

"I'm not the blonde one"

"What is with the blonde jokes today?!" I yelled in frustration.

She just shrugged.

I looked out the big glass windows and saw that Dan and Tom were talking by some chairs and Timber was in the pool swimming. I laughed at that. We climbed down the spiral stairs and before Emma opened the door she turned to me with a genuine smile on and said "you look amazing Cassie okay?"