Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Seventeen- I could get use to this

My head was spinning out of control. I was still so tired and stiff. And hot. It wasn't usually this hot in my room. But I felt unusually warm.

I blinked my eyes open. And did a double take. Tom was laying right next to me in nothing on but boxers. My eyes must have bulged. His arm was weakly wrapped around my waist, which gave me my answer of why I was so warm.

I had to keep blinking to prove to myself that this wasn't just a weird dream. I thought back to last night. I came up to my room because I was tired and everyone was drunk. Then he must have mistaken my room for his right? Well he could have come in here because he wanted to. No I can't think that way. I would just get my hopes up and be too crushed later. I sighed; I could get use to this though.

Then I realized again that he was only in boxers. I took this time to my advantage and stared at his abs. those perfect abs. I just wanted to trace them up and down, but I'm not that much of an idiot.

I poked his side. He stirred a little. I poked him again. "Tom?" no answer. "Tommy boy" I poked his side a little harder. He opened his beautiful blue eyes and screamed.

"wh-wha-why am I in here?" he asked looking at me shocked.

"I was hoping you could tell me actually" I giggled a little bit. He looked cute when he was freaked out.

He looked down and I swear he blushed. "we- we didn't you know..." he asked.

I tried to contain my laughter. "Don't worry your pretty little head off last night was safe" I laughed.

His eyes grew the size of tennis balls "Cassie be serious"

"We did not have sex pretty boy" I rolled my eyes.

He sighed with relief and nestled back into my pillows. I waited a couple of minutes but he never got back up "Tom?" I asked but all that happened was that his arm tightened around me bring me closer to him. He was out like a light. I smiled I wanted to stay like this forever. I felt so protected in his arms, it just felt right. I knew it would be awkward if I was still here when he woke up, so I hesitantly tried to pry his arm off of me, but it wouldn't work; he wouldn't budge.

I heard the door open, and Alec walked in and immediately said "Oh I didn't mean to intrude" he was about to walk out when I said "Wait wait help me" I begged.

"What?" he asked turning back around.

I pouted "He won't let go of me"

Alec smirked "Why would you want him to let go of you?"

I looked down and blushed. He came and sat next to my feet.

"I can see the way look at him, I'm not blind"

I kept looking down; my face was blushing seven shades of red.

I felt Alec's hand on my knee. "Hey he likes you too"

My heart fluttered. "Wh-what?"

He smiled "He looks at you the same way"

I felt myself falling back to earth. "That doesn't mean he feels the same way"

"Looked Cassie I've known Tom for a long time, and he likes you okay? Trust me" he said reassuringly.

I sighed, just giving in "Okay, but now can you help me"

He smirked at me "He doesn't want to let you go?"

I blushed. Again. "He is too strong for me, so could you just help me?"

Alec rolled his eyes and pried Tom's arm off of me. I got out of bed and he grabbed another one of my pillows hugging it.

I walked out with Alec. "So why don't you have a hangover?" I asked walking down the hallway.

He shrugged "I have a high tolerance to alcohol"

"Oh"

"And it could be that I've been drinking since I was fourteen" he said smoothly.

I laughed "Yeah that could have something to do with it"

We walked down the stairs and I saw that the place was totally trashed. "Wow"

"Yeah a hurricane hit, I'd help clean up but I got to pick up my girlfriend so I'll see you around Cassie" he kissed my cheek and went out the door.

I said "ok" a little bit too late for I was still in shock.

There was trash everywhere and people spiraled out on the floor. Emma, Rupert, Dan, Lucas, and Melissa. So really the only people who left was Alec, Nathan, Matt, and Rose.

I looked at the clock it was 4:30 in the afternoon. I gracefully put my fingers to my lips and whistled loudly.

Everyone groggily yelled at me and turned over. I whistled again "Come on guys up up! It 4:30 in the afternoon, get up!"

"4:30?" Melissa asked shooting straight up.

I nodded weirdly back at her. I heard her mumble "shit" and she dragged Lucas out the door.

But the three amigos were still on the floor. "Hey! Get up and help me clean this place that you trashed"

They hesitantly stood up and walked into the kitchen. Dan yelling "Would you shut up Cassie, have you ever had a hangover before?!"

"No I actually haven't" I said skipping in behind them.

They sat on the stools keeping their heads up by their hands.

"How about I make you some coffee then we start cleaning?"

They mumbled a 'yes' and I laughed starting to make the coffee.

Emma almost immediately threw up at the smell of the coffee. But at least she made it in time to the restroom so that I didn't have to clean it up.

Tom walked in the kitchen wearing pajama pants and a white t-shirt. "Emma already barfing her brains out" he said.

Emma walked in groaning as she fell into the stool again.

I smiled at him. "I see that you woke up again" I said.

And he rolled his eyes sitting next to them.

After I handed them some coffee I said all perky "now let's clean!"

They all groaned.