Chapter Two

Chapter two- The real Tom Felton

You see the problem with hanging out with guys is that they love danger, such as roller coasters. Well I did not want to go on the ride but they were amazing and so fun to hang out with, that I didn't want to look like a baby, but when they mentioned Mountain Mania I put my foot down.

"You know what I'm going to sit out for this one" I said gulping down while staring at the ride.

"Cassie?" Taylor wined again.

"No really you guys have fun; I'll just be right down here on the ground"

"Fine" Danny said.

They started walking towards the ride. "Hey guys" Tom said stopping. "I think I'll hang out with Cassie"

"Whatever" Daniel and Rupert said.

I looked at Tom, confusingly why would he, a huge major actor, want to hang out with me, an ordinary scardie cat girl?

"You don't mind do you?" he asked me.

"No" I smiled.

We started walking together in the opposite direction.

"So tell me about you?" I asked him.

"Me?"

"Yes Tom Felton the actor!" I said all dramatically making him chuckle.

"Shhhh I don't feel Iike being chased" he said while laughing.

"Sorry" I smiled.

"Its cool...so what do you want to know?"

"Um everything and anything?" I asked.

"That could take awhile"

"Well we have a while" I shrugged.

"Um okay well I'm twenty two, I used to live in Surrey until I moved to London, I'm the youngest and have three older brothers, I love to fish, I play a lot of other sports, and I love the outdoors...and well that's about it how about you?"

"Uh what do you want to know?"

"Everything and anything" he smirked and I laughed "how about your name first then go from there"

"Okay well my full name is Cassandra Mary Dean but most people call me Cassie, sometimes even Cas... I have an apartment in London as of now, I'm twenty one, my favorite color is green, I love nature, I use to play sports not that much anymore, I have an older brother and a younger brother, my mother died when I was ten, and I'm afraid of heights"

He laughed at the last part "and a Harry Potter Fan"

"Well of course"

He smiled "your interesting Cassie Dean, very interesting"

"What's that suppose to mean?"

"Well you and your friends no really just you haven't freaked out yet"

"well-"

"And you want to know me, the real me" he shook his head in disbelief.

I shrugged "I wouldn't want to know anyone but the real you" I laughed "really I don't even know that much about you"

"Really? Cause most girls do"

"Well I don't read tabloids and I haven't googled you or any of that stuff I mean most of the time none of that stuff is real, they are really annoying to me"

"You have no idea" he rolled his eyes.

"I bet" I laughed.

"Yeah...so is there a reason why you're afraid of heights?"

"Yeah there is" I said looking down a little bit, the smile leaving my face.

"You don't have to tell me" he said sensing the mood.

"No when I was ten, me and my mother got in a car wreck and well we drove off a cliff, really high cliff."

"Oh is that how she died?"

"Yeah she died from impact and I have been afraid of heights ever since" I laughed weakly.

"Well now I get why you freak out"

"Yep but my "friends" don't know about that, if they did I don't think they would force me to go on them"

"So then why did you tell me?" he asked curious yet amused.

"Oh well you asked me, they never asked"

"Well don't they know about your mum?"

"No again they never asked how she died" I shrugged.

"Nice friends" he scoffed.

"No they really are, there just un observant" I laughed, and he laughed too.

That when my phone buzzed, and his did too at the same time. Mine read from Taylor 'come back to exit' I replied an 'okay'.

"There finished" I said.

He laughed "I know Dan just messaged me"

I laughed and we turned around.

"What do you do for a living?" he asked me.

"Well I work as a nurse, well a nurse for pets"

"Like a veterinarian?"

"Veterinarian assistant"

"Nice"

"Yeah well I would much rather do your job"

"Well everyone would want to do my job" he smirked.

"Yes being the hot Draco Malfoy" I laughed.

"You think I'm hot?" he smirked.

"Well yeah!" I said and he laughed.

"Well thank you thank you very much"

"Going Elvis now are we?"

"Maybe"

I laughed.

"But working with animals is cool too"

"Yes its fun, but a lot of hard work, hey can I ask you a question?"

"Ask away" he smiled, which made my heart leap a little.

"Why are you three hanging out with three ordinary girls when shouldn't you be like filming?"

"well they kind of are having some technical difficulties so we all got two weeks off, and we are guys we like to hang out with girls" he smirked at me.

I think I blushed a little but quickly recovered "technical difficulties?"

"Yeah don't ask me...it would take me a while to explain"

"So you're off for two weeks huh?"

"Yeah an-"

"CASSIE!!!" I heard Taylor squeal as she skipped over to me, her face shinning with excitement.

"TAYLOR!!!" I mocked her excitement, which made Tom chuckle beside me.

"You HAVE to go on Mountain Mania, its amazing!!!!"

I laughed a little "I think I'll pass"

"I'm hungry" Rupert said randomly.

"Aren't you always?" Daniel asked, which made Rupert shrug.

"How about we all go to dinner?" Tom suggested.

"Sounds good" I said.