Chapter Seven

Chapter seven- Aquarium

I followed right behind him the whole way, and when we stopped at a red light I would see his eyes looking at me intently through his side view mirror. All I could do was look back, look into his blue eyes.

There were horns blowing around me, but I didn't look away from his eyes. Though his eyes started moving farther and farther away. That when I noticed his hand was out of the window beckoning me forward.

I finally hit the gas trying to clear my head, and the horns stopped.

"What was all of that about?" Danny asked.

"Sorry... not thinking right today" I replied.

He pulled into this little restaurant and I followed.

I parked next to him. And reluctantly got out, no doubt was he going to bug me about that.

"Hey Cas you might want to keep your pretty little eyes on the road" he smirked as I got out.

"I could say the same thing to you Tommy boy"

He started to glare but then smirked "you think I have pretty eyes?" he gushed. I rolled my eyes.

Daniel came next to me and said "don't mind him Cas...he is just immature" he gave me his arm.

We locked arms and skipped to the front doors of the restaurant.

He opened the door for me and said "after you my love"

I laughed and said "why thank you"

Once we all got in and sat down at a large booth and ordered Rupert started talking "so where are you guys headed?"

Taylor sighed "home...boring old home"

"When are you guys leaving?" Danny asked.

"Two days and were whisked off on a plane" Daniel said all dramatically.

My phone started to ring. "Sorry I'll be right back" I said as I left and went outside.

"Hello?"

"Cassie?"

"Josh?"

"Yeah"

"Oh hey what's up? Why are you calling me?"

"I don't know what to get Taylor!"

I sighed "you remember that necklace she was staring at two weeks ago?"

"Oh my god thank you Cassie you're a lifesaver!"

"I know talk to ya later"

"Bye"

I walked back in. and sat back down almost unnoticed.

"Who was that?" Danny asked.

"Josh" I said taking a sip of my water.

"Why is josh calling you?!" Taylor said kind of offended.

"Calm down he asked me what to get you, his girlfriend, for your birthday"

"Oh okay"

"See now do you want that on the set?" Tom asked Rupert and Daniel.

I grabbed a bagel and threw it at him. It hit him straight on the forehead. He looked stunned and appalled. Then he threw one back. So I just threw another one at him. And he threw another one at me.

"Tom, Cas stop!" Daniel said. We both stopped but kept glaring at each other. "You guys were practically best friends yesterday...and now you hate each other?! It makes no sense go back to being friends" Daniel ranted on and on and on.