Chapter Fifty Five

Chapter Fifty Five- It's complicated

Curiosity is a funny thing. It is defined as 'the desire to learn or know about anything; inquisitiveness'. Curiosity pulls us to do things. It's a horrible pull that drives you insane until it is satisfied. Curiosity is the reason I'm doing this...it's the only reason I'm doing this.

I slowly walked toward my computer and sat down in the chair staring at the blank screen, debating on whether to type in the address or not.

Why would he give me a web address? It didn't make any sense to me. It would go to youtube. I knew that much because it was there starring up at me, in the address.

I shook my head and typed in the address. Screw it, I'm curious.

It seemed like ages before the page changed and a video began loading. The title at the top read 'I'm sorry that I am an idiot'

In the little box, that had been black now glowed of Tom's little music studio. He sat in front of the camera. He looked horrible once, again which gave me a twinge of guilt.

"This message is for Cassandra Mary Dean, the love of my life. I was horrible to her and she has every right to hate me...I just hope that she is listening to this, please be listening to this...

I was an idiot. No scratch that I am an idiot. I was so mad at myself that all of this was my fault, that I hurt you, that I blamed you. Which was wrong. You're not the problem, you have never been the problem...I am. I was so scared that I thought that you were going to leave. I got paranoid, and in the end...that just made you leave." He shook his head, and took a deep breath before continuing "I said those horrible things, because I was confused...But I didn't mean them. Like Rupert told me, you are the most committed girlfriend that there ever was. I had no idea to the extent that you gave up for me...I must have over looked it. I mean you stood up to your father for me?" He shook his head again "I don't think that I could have done that- no I know that I couldn't stand up to my father like that. But you did, and no one has ever done anything like that for me before...

And you're right. I never do listen to you, and I should because not listening to you just gets me into more trouble...If I just took the time to listen to you, I could have prevented everything that happened between us." He sighed in frustration.

"I hate myself for letting you leave that night. I let you slip through my fingers just like Will. I admit that I am almost as bad as Will. I was more than horrible to you and you deserve so much better than me. From me hiding our relationship to yelling at you and making you hate me...I'm surprised you stuck with me for that long.

You gave up your life for me, and I didn't realize or appreciate it. I mean when I think back to it...you literally gave everything. First you gave up your friends, then you gave up your job, then your home, then your family...and half the time you were alone...I can't believe that you did that." He looked like he was on the verge of tears now.

"You are an angel. I swear to god you were sent from heaven, and I really don't deserve you, I don't think that anyone deserves you...you are that amazing, but I can't live without you. These past five months have been nothing but agony; they have been killing me inside. And I have no doubt that you could get another boyfriend who is much better than I am, but he will never love you as much as I do. How could he? I can't even begin to explain how much I love you; I don't think that there are words in any language to describe it. I know that I'm going to want to breathe the same air that you breathe for the rest of my life. You are going to be the only one that I am ever going to love" I was crying by now "And I know now that I would rather be anywhere but here without you.

So here I am Cas. I am admitting to the world that I am wrong. That I am a bloody idiot. I want everyone to know that I love you, that I am always going to love you...