Chapter Thirty One

Chapter Thirty One- Premiere

The next morning I went down stairs with my head in a fog. The rain had given me a minor headache.

"Good morning Cassie" Emma said smiling sweetly, as I turned into the kitchen.

"Where- Where are the guys?" I asked confused.

"They left earlier" she said picking at her food.

"Do you know-" I started.

"No" she shook her head.

I walked back up the stairs, towards the theater room and grabbed five movies off the self and brought them back down stairs.

"You're going to watch all of those?" She asked walking behind me.

"Well not all of them today, but yeah" I answered placing the first one in the DVD player.

She sighed "Then I'm leaving, I'll talk to you later"

"Okay" I said getting comfortable on the couch, and pressed play.

I was having a Harry Potter marathon.

About 3/4ths into the movie Timber came from up stairs and lied down with me, cuddled up by my feet.

I went directly to the Second one after that. Almost falling asleep, second one wasn't my favorite. But it was funnier to me, seeing all of them as little kids. It was cute.

As the third one was playing, my phone started ringing that stupid ringtone. I didn't know the number so let it ring. And it was at the part where Harry and Hermione went back in time and were saving Buckbeak, when Timber started barking and running to the back door.

I turned up the volume hoping to cover the sound of his barks.

"Oh Cassiebear!" I heard someone yell, and footsteps get closer.

I looked behind the couch and screamed at the sight of Dan.

Tom chuckled behind him "Hey Dan's not that ugly"

I sunk back in the couch "I forgot I knew you guys"

Dan looked at the TV. "Why are you watching these?"

"Hello sixth movie about to come out"

Dan rolled his eyes. "I got stuff I've got to do, so don't bother me" He said walking up the stairs.

Tom stayed put at the door way, staring at me. I paused the movie.

"Hey..." he said breaking the awkward barrier, and walked over sitting next to me.

"Hi"

He lightly grabbed my hand and laced our fingers. "I shouldn't have yelled at you"

I smiled slightly "I should have just given him the phone no questions asked, it was my fault you yelled"

His brow furrowed in confusion "Then why...why where you crying?"

I sighed "Well it might've started because you yelled but, I was just thinking of my mother" I shrugged; the vault had already been closed.

"Oh"

"Um you want to watch the movie with me?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"Maybe for a little while, I'm tired" He answered, pulling me closer so my head was resting on his chest.

"Okay" I smiled cuddling into him as I pressed play.

"Cassie?" Tom said knocking on my door.

"Come in" I replied putting on my earrings.

"Wow, you look beautiful Cas" He commented leaning up against the bathroom door.

I blushed a little "Thanks; you don't look so bad yourself"

He rolled his eyes. I laughed.

"I'll see you guys there" Dan said fixing his collar in the hallway. "I've got to pick up my date"

"Oh does Daniel have a little girlfriend?"

"Call me Daniel and I'll kill you" He said annoyed "and no it's just a date"

"Her names Hayley" Tom whispered in my ear taunting Dan.

I smiled "Aw does Dan have a crush?"

I swear he blushed just a little but rolled his eyes "I'll see you later" he was about to leave when he turned back to me smirking and said "Oh and Cassiebear don't trip"

I growled, he chuckled and flew down stairs.

Now the nerves where really starting to get to me. I had only thought of the part where I would get to see the movie opening. Not the part where I would walk around with Tom down a carpet, people asking him questions, camera's flashing. Or the after party where there would be so many famous people. Oh god what had I gotten myself into?

"Hey don't worry you're going to be fine" Tom said rubbing my arm reassuringly.

I smiled "Yeah I'll be fine"

He held out his hand smiling "You ready?"

"Mhmm" I took his hand as he lead me to the front of the door and then to the limo.

The driver looked in his late thirty's and had brown curly hair. He opened the door and I climbed in. Tom following after me.

It was a four hour drive to where ever we were going.

We kept ourselves entertained though. Playing those pointless games like rock paper scissors...yeah those. And then he tried to spoil the movie for me purposely. He was just messing with me, but it wasn't nice. After that he started telling me some of the people that would be there.

Right on time, the limo pulled up to a humongous crowd who were screaming, and flashes were going off everywhere.

"Just stay close to me and you'll be fine" Tom said lightly kissing my forehead before stepping out of the car. To have even more screams eco. His hand reached out for mine. I took a deep breath and stepped out of the car, grabbing his hand. Almost being blinded.

He led us down the carpet. Signing some autographs, taking pictures. His smile wasn't leaving his face, which made me smile. He was so happy to be here.

Then some interviewers came, none of them asking about me...until one did...

"Tom who's this?" A guy asked staring at me, making me cower into Tom just a little.

"This would be Cassie, my girlfriend" Tom said smoothly smiling down at me.

"But didn't you just say that you didn't have a girlfriend?" The guy asked leaning forward as much as he could.

"Yes I did, but well I lied, Cassie and I have been dating for five months" Tom answered sighing just a little.

The guy looked happy about the information he received.

"Well enjoy the movie" He said and Tom smiled nodded and pulled me away from him.

Once all of the publicity stuff was over. We went into this massive theater. It seated like a million. With the biggest screen I have ever seen in my entire life. I was in awe. Tom laughed at me.

The movie was amazing. I loved the way there were so many more scenes of Draco...well of course...anyway Tom was spectacular. I didn't know he had it in him to play such a disturbed Draco, but he pulled it off flawlessly.

I kept staring at the screen once it was over. Tom laughed at me "Did you like it?"

"I...I...I LOVED IT!" I screamed and jumped up. "You were AH-MAZ-ING...I mean when you cried, and then with the whole bathroom scene, and everything blowing up...just wow"

He laughed "It was pretty amazing"