Chapter Twenty Four

Chapter Twenty Four- Alone

I woke up feeling as if I had been asleep for too long. I rubbed my eyes and got out of the bed hungry, and immediately yelped. It was freezing cold, and I was in shorts and a tank top. I rushed to the hall closet and grabbed a long blanket, wrapping it around me, as I walked down into the kitchen.

I made hot chocolate and toast and curled up on the couch, watching something random on the television.

Five minutes later Tom came running down the stairs and jumped over the couch, landing beside me, and wrapped part of the blanket around his bare chest shivering.

"Why is it so bloody cold in this house?" he stuttered.

I shrugged scooting closer to him and rubbing his arms trying to warm them. "You want some hot chocolate?"

He nodded I handed him my mug. He took a sip and sighed "That's nice"

I laughed and pushed his hair out of his eyes. He placed the mug down on the table and pulled me closer. "Maybe it being cold isn't such a bad thing." He said smirking.

I shook my head "What are you doing today?" I asked

He shrugged "Whatever you want to do, we have the whole day to ourselves Dan's visiting his parents"

I smiled, instantly perking "So were alone?"

He nodded smiling.

"To bad we practically slept all day" I sighed "What to do? What to do?"

"I know" he said,

"What?"

"Hot tub" he sang.

"Okay" I said getting up instantly shivering, and headed to my room to change into a bathing suit. I walked out of my bath room to see Tom lying on my bed reading something. I noticed it was, Prisoner of Azkaban. I quickly ripped it out of his hands.

"Hey!" he said in protest.

"Stop reading my notes!" I said glaring at him throwing the book to the chair by the computer. I suddenly felt self conscious. His eyes were not looking at my eyes but rather my body.

I rolled my eyes, feeling less conscious of my body. "Take a picture it will last longer" I said walking into my closet searching for a sweat shirt, because I was freezing.

"What? Am I not allowed to admire my beautiful girlfriend's hot body?" he said putting his hands on my hips.

"Tom!" I snapped my fingers in front of his face "my eyes are up here!"

He just smirked "I know"

I rolled my eyes and pushed him so I could pull my sweat shirt on. I was pulling my hair up into a sloppy bun, when he threw me over his shoulder and started walking towards the stairs to the pool.

"Tom let me go" I sighed.

"Never" he said sincerely.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and slid down him so I could see his eyes, he meant every word. I kissed him causing him to almost trip down the stairs. I pulled apart and hugged my body to him.

He placed me lightly on my toes once we got outside. The temperature hadn't changed from the temperature of the house.

I turned around and he was gone. "Tom?" I asked getting a little worried. The pool lights clicked on and the pool's jets started. He walked back out of the house "Yes princess?"

"Nothing" I replied as we walked hand in hand to the hot tub.

"The sky is so pretty tonight" I said peacefully. The hot tub had warmed both of us up, but we still sat close together.