Chapter Twenty

Chapter Twenty- This is a bad idea

"When are you getting a new car?" I asked. He had insisted on driving, even though I couldn't if I wanted to because I didn't know where we were going, but anyway it annoyed me just a tad for some reason.

Our hands layed intertwined on the arm rest as he drove with one hand. He would rub his thumb over the back of my hand every now and again, and it felt nice, sending a trail of goose bumps up my arm. He would steal glances from me every now and then; he was always smiling which consequently made me smile.

I leaned back more as he replied. "Soon very soon"

I sighed "Where are we going, we've been in the car for hours" I complained, he laughed stroking the back of my hand again.

"Patients Cassie patients"

"But I don't want to be patient" I sighed looking out the car window.

He rolled his eyes at me.

"Fine, but why don't you have to go to the photo shoot with them?" I asked curiously.

"Because it's just photos of the trio today. I'm going in Monday"

"Great" I said sarcastic dripping from my word.

He laughed "It doesn't take that long and like Dan said I'll take you if you want"

"I won't be 'distracting you'" I mocked laughing.

"You would be distracted too if the person you're crazy about is in the same building" he said.

"Aw you're crazy about me?" I said pretending to gush, even though my insides squirmed.

He blushed. "You already knew that Cas"

"Aw look you're blushing" that just made the shade turn a darker red. I laughed "its okay I'm crazy about you too"

He laughed.

Then to my right I saw a sign saying that there was a beach a mile away. I put two and two together. "You're taking me to the beach?!" I said outraged.

"How did you- oh never mind- yeah I am" he said trying to look me in the eyes and drive at the same time.

"Are you crazy? One its winter. Two what about paparazzi? And three are you crazy?"

"Calm down" he said as he turned into the place where you parked. The beach looked pretty, but not inviting, at all. It was cold outside like cold cold and there were four families that I could see running around on the beach. "It's February-"

"Do I have to remind you that we live in England?"

"Do you have to interrupt me?" he glared. I sighed waiting for him to continue.

"The sun I shinning, there are barley any people here, and I expect that any paparazzi are at the photo shoot" he said parking my car and turning the engine off, as he placed sun glasses and a baseball cap on.

"This is a bad idea" I said getting out of the car. "And I hate it when you have to wear a disguise" I grumbled.

He met me in front of the car immediately lacing our fingers together dragging me onto the sand.

"And you think I like the disguise? It's annoying, but it's a safety precaution"

I laughed "Safety precaution"

"Have you ever been chased by hundreds of crazy hormonal teenage over obsessed girls?" he asked very seriously.

"Yeah no" I said honestly.

He rolled his eyes and walked me over to this little hill that over looked the ocean, and took his sunglasses off and sat down on the sand "there, come on sit" he said patting the space in between his legs.

"A little demanding today" I commented sitting down.

He sighed and wrapped his arms around my waist. I leaned into him so my back was resting against his chest, as he placed his chin on my shoulder kissing my cheek lightly.

"I have to admit that this is nice, considering its cold" I said snuggling closer to him.

I felt him smile and place his lips to my shoulder. "I love you" I tensed up a little bit. "I know it's a little early to be saying that, but honestly it's the truth. The day we met, was the day I fell for you Cas. I mean you literally just fell into my life. You were this beautiful girl who was so scared, but it was cute." I smiled remembering it. "And you saw right through us, and there was just something about you, something that makes the room complete, something that makes me complete. And...I love you"

I smiled and closed my eyes "I love you too"

He perked up and kissed my forehead.

Then he laughed.

"What?"

"Just remembering Taylor and Danielle that's all" he answered pulling me closer.

"What about them?" I asked curiously.

"Well when they nearly freaked when you blew our cover. It's funny you're the one who immediately knew it was us and you just said it nice and calmly, well not calm, but you know what I'm saying and they just flipped out"

"I freaked out mentally after I was off that ride" I stated.

He chuckled as I heard my phone ring. It said it was from Dan, I quickly answered it. "Hello?"

"Where the hell are you too?" Emma said a little anxious.

"Why are you answering Dan's phone?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"My phone died so I stole his- but stop trying to change the subject where are you too?" she said impatiently.

I stood up easily since Tom's arms fell loosely to his side. I motioned him to follow me. He got up and started grumbling and cussing about something.

"Me and Tom are just..." it took me a second to think of an excuse, then I saw my car. "Looking at new cars for him" I said smirking at him, he stuck his tongue out at me.

"Oh" she said, clearly she thought we were out on a date or something; really she wasn't that far off.

"Yeah will be home in a couple of hours" I said opening the car door and sliding in.

"Hours?! Where the hell are you too?"

"I don't know Tom drove, it's like three hours away I got to go my phone's about to die"

"Ok" she grumbled.

I hung up and sighed.

"Is your phone really about to die?" Tom asked starting the engine.

"No I just didn't want to talk to her anymore" I sighed again leaning back into the seat; he grabbed my hand and started driving out of the parking lot.

"Why do they have to call? We were literally on the beach for about an hour" he said agitated.

"Told you it was a bad idea" I sang.

He glared at me.

"I love you" I said hoping to convey some cuteness.

He brought my hand to his lips and kissed it softly. "I love you too"

I started to yawn and closed my eyes.