Chapter 6: Rain at Embers Parade

(Spike and Ember are riding toward her home to meet the family that Spike will be staying with for the time being.)

Ember- I think you'll like my town. It's small but lot's of new blood to try. (He looks at her like it's okay now to drink other people's blood.) I'm only kidding it isn't okay for you to drink human blood. You want to know why?

Spike- Sure. (Sarcastically) I would love to know why.

Ember- Because if you ever got kidnapped you would be crazy for human blood which mean's they could use you to kill me.

Spike- That doesn't sound like a bad idea right at the moment. You want to know why?

Ember- Tell me because I want to hear this.

Spike- (Yelling in anger) Because you are arrogant, spoiled and the most horrible person to be around. That's why killing you would be the bet solution. (She pulls over to the side of the road, slams on the brakes and starts to walk into the woods.)

Ember- You want to kill me? Here take your best bite, Spike. (Pointing to her neck.)

Spike- You take everything so seriously Ember it's ridiculous.

Ember- You told me that killing will solve your problems, then do it already.

Spike- Fine. You want me to kill you, you have to play by my rules.

Ember- Fine. What are the rules?

Spike- You can't use your powers or freeze time. Got it?

Ember- Yeah, I got it Spike.

Spike- Good then lets play.

(Spike and Ember start to fight, she keeps hitting the ground and getting back up.)

Spike- Your going to lose your life, any last requests?

Ember- Yeah, shut your bloody mouth.

(She's starting to win the fight then demons appear through the woods take her away but Spike gets her back and she keeps fighting him even tough he saved her life.)

Spike- Why do you want to fight me so badly.

Ember- Because the rest of my life is going to a fight and I don't want my family to suffer.(Crying) My life is nothing but a burden to them. Please, just kill me! Kill me! (Spike knocks her out and takes her cellphone to call her sister for help and he dials Rains' number and it starts to ring.)

Rain- Hello?

Spike- Hi, I know you don't know me but I'm your sister's protector and we got attack and we need you to come get us.

Rain- Is she alright?

Spike- She's knocked out but she'll be okay.

Rain- I'm on my way!

(Rain arrives with a blade hidden in her jacket but Spike notice's it.)

Rain- What happened, huh?

Spike- Spike.

Rain- Spike. Okay your good for now but, don't do anything funny bucko.

Spike- Bucko? (Rain check's for bite marks.) She's fine.

Rain- Help me get her in the car.

Spike- Okay. So you're her sister and your name is Rain. What a pretty name.

Rain- Don't get smart with me, I have a blade and I'm not afraid to use it.

Spike- Look. I'm just her to help and if you don't like you call someone else but I bet there is no one else, pet.

Rain- Okay. You get in the back with Ember and don't get sneaky with her.

Spike- What do you mean by sneaky?

Rain- Don't drink her blood.

Spike- (Sadly whispering) She wanted me too.

Rain- What did you say?

Spike- Nothing.