Good Dreams

She takes off her glasses and lays them on the night stand. She climbs in under the covers from the other side of the bed and our arms are slightly touching "goodnight" she says and I say it back. I then switch off the lights.

I feel her hand intertwine with mine as I stare up at the dark ceiling. I look over in her direction but it's too dark to see anything. Suddenly in a quick movement her body is on top of mine. I decide not to say anything. She leans over and turns the light on. "I don't have anything to hide."  She says in a dark voice.

(Warning: kind of explicit content) In one movement her body is pressed on mine. I feel the fabric from her ripped skinny jeans on my bear legs. She adjusts her body so waist is on mine. She slowly takes the adidas jacket I gave her, off her body. All I can do is stare and pick up my breathing.

She takes my hands in hers and rubs them up and down her bare stomach. "I love you Andrea. Fuck me" she says in a hushed tone. "I love you too." She smirks down at me and begins to take my shirt off. She slides it off and I realize my shoulder isn't hurting. Weird.

I get an urge and suddenly flip her over so I'm on top of her. I pin her wrist to the pillow and look in her eyes. I begin to slowly grind my hips on her jeans. I bend down and whisper into her ear. "I want you Jenn" I let go of her wrist and they instantly go to my hips.

I lean down and slightly suck under her ear where a hickey used to be. This time it was caused by me. I hear a moan escape her lips, sending chills through me. I eventually travel my mouth to hers, but before I can kiss her mouth, I wake.

I wake up gasping for air. "Holy shit are you good?" Jenn asks. It's clear she's been awake for a while considering her hair is fixed and she's slightly sitting up in the bed. I shake my head but I can't look her in the eyes. "Yeah"

Jenns pov

Should I tell her I heard her saying all those things in her dream about me out loud? It was pretty hot to be honest.