Completely Sober

I know I'll have to force this out of me. "So Arden as you know, and Lauren I never told you this but... I'm bisexual." I spit out. She comes over to my side of the counter and gives me a big hug. She forces my head under her chin. "Awh sweetie I'm so proud of you" after the hug is over I look at them both. "Okay so I have to tell you guys, it's been bothering me ever since we all moved back in" all of there attention is on me. They nod their heads to reassure me. "I'm in love with Jenn"

             I realized how similar it had sounded when I told JC. Except this time I was completely sober, nothing could stop the burn in my throat. "And I love her so much, every time Jenn comes in with a trace of Alyx, I get so jealous." I say. They look at each other with shock but eventually soften up. Lauren begins to speak.

          "So like when did this happen?" She asks me. "Well before we had our falling out. I had always felt something. And me being the scared closeted kid, I looked at it as a bad thing. I pushed my feelings aside, which also made me push her away. After we fought, every single day after, all I could think about was her. I never thought about anyone the way I thought about Jenn. Love didn't seem real to me after she left. I would have one night stands to fill the hole in my chest. Nothing worked. When she left, she took my heart with her."

          I stopped for a second, then continued on. "Whenever vidcon came around, I saw this as a perfect opportunity to make up. So we did. While we were there she introduced me to her girlfriend. We talked a while about her coming out, I had missed a big milestone in her life. From that day I couldn't stand Alyx. She was a nice girl, don't get me wrong but I want Jenn. I sound 5 but yeah. Then we all moved back in together, and Jenn and Alyx's relationship couldn't be stronger." I finish my word vomit and they study my face for a second.

            They both get up and hug me, while muttering words of encouragement. We've been standing there for what seems like hours, and hear the door open. Everyone breaks apart and we all look at Jenn. She looks confused. ".... Hey what's up?" They all look down at something else except me. "Family issues, it's fine though" I tell her. They all nod there head. "Okay, do you guys want to go grab some lunch?" She asks. "Yeah sounds fun!" Lauren says.