Sew me up, doc

I hadn't realized how hard in would be to take off a sweater with one arm. "Want me to help? "' Jenn saw my struggle and that made me laugh a little. "Yes pleaseee" she stands up and leans over my body. Her breath I can slightly feel on my neck. She gets one arm out of the sweater and I can feel her fingers lightly on my arm. Sending chills up my back.

She's about to do the other arm when she's asks "are you cold? You have chills on your arm?" Wow call me out. "A little but I'll be fine." She then pulls my other arm out. Very delicately, careful not to hit the wound. I lift the sweater from around my neck and I watch her eyes and she checks out my body. Then she sees me catching her in what she thinks to be a crime. "Sorry" she says looking away.

I  liked it. I want to say, but instead "it's cool, who could resist" I laugh and she laughs to. She puts the sweater on her lap. "Jennifer there is blood on that you can sit it up here." She looks at the sweater making a shocked face. "What?!? Why didn't you tell me? Oh my god!" She says sarcastically and I start laughing.

"The doctor walks in with a smile. "Hey good to see you aren't in enough pain to not laugh!" He sits down in a rolly chair and slides the tray next to the bed. He comes up and preps the things.

"Okay I'm going to warn you, it's going to hurt at first." He's says about to put the needle in my arm before stopping to look at my mental state. If someone could have warned me about that before I fell for Jenn, it would have been really appreciated. "Okay I'll try not to punch you" I say jokingly and he starts to laugh "well you wouldn't be the first, now are you ready?" I look at Jenn and she grabs my hand leaning in close to me. "Yeah I guess"

I feel the string go through my body and tense a little. Jenn feels it in her hand and brings her other hand over to my other shoulder. "Hey it's okay I'm right here." She's looks into my eyes. And j get lost in them. Her eyes are slightly glazed over from the lack of sleep.

To tell you the truth, it didn't really hurt after the first two, I just wanted to hold her hand.