Can I Tell You Something?

Once Inside we head straight to our bedrooms to change. We put on matching onesies and take a selfie with them. We get downstairs and we have the house to ourselves. Arden and Lauren were out at some youtuber party. Just me and Jenn. Yay!

           "What are we watching?" I ask over the stuffed animal in between us. "Ummm how about bates motel." That sounds like a plan to me. Before I click play she says "wait, why did you wear my Ramones shirt yesterday?" She quizzes me. Shit. That was kind of shady. "Spilled something on my other one and it was in my trunk" I quickly lie. It doesn't look like she believes me, but accepts it anyways. 5 episodes Jenn is almost asleep like me. We are both laying on the stuffed animal. Jenn is laying with her face pointed toward the ceiling. I look over and her eyes are closed. I take in all of her beauty.

           She's absolutely flawless. I stare and forget to blink. Why can't she be mine? Today was a dream and I loved every second of it. I get a little teary eyed thinking about how lucky Alyx is. Before I completely fall asleep I look at Jenn one last time. "I love you, and am in love with you" i say before dosing off.

               The next day I wake up and instantly check my phone. Jenn is still sound asleep next to me. I check my mentions and once again, jenndrea is all I see. What now? I go to snapchat. Nothing on my story. Then watch my roommates. Ahh there it is. Lauren's last snap on her story. A picture of me and Jenn sleeping on the dog. 'So sweet!' It reads. Alright not so bad. I get up because another second there and I can't say I wouldn't stop myself from kissing her.

             I've decided today was the day I'd tell my roommates about Jenn. Why? I'm not sure. Feeling a little free today I don't know. I go upstairs to take a shower. By the time I come down Arden and Lauren are in the kitchen. Jenn is gone. I walk into the kitchen "hey where's Jenn?" I ask grabbing a bagel. "Went out with Alyx" Lauren answered, taking a sip of her healthy smoothie.

            The jealously is still there. "Well since she's gone, I have to talk to you guys about something." I say looking down and fiddling with my hands. They both look at me with worried faces. I try to give them a reassuring smile which I'm sure only made it worse.