Stitches

Jenn has been my caregiver for the past week. It's really nice. Every night we go to sleep in the same bed, some nights I wake up due to my dreams about her. Any time I do, she's instantly awake to make sure I am okay.

Me waking up this morning with the love of my life. (She still doesn't know but it takes time). It's gonna hurt. I have to get my stitches removed. Aka a chance for me to hold Jenns hand. The time reads 8:00 and we have to be there by 9. "Hey it's 8 I'm going to go take a shower" I say to the half asleep Jenn. "Okay, be careful" her groggy morning voice is so sexy.

Jenns driving and I can't help but stare at her. I'm hoping it's not creepy because she can't see my eyes through my glasses. "Problem?" She laughs. Well shit now there is. "No sorry, just can't help but stare" I slip out. She just blushes and looks forward.

We get out and Jenn helps me out of the car. "Jennifer I'm not an old lady" I laugh at her. We walk up to the desk people and tell them my information. 20 minutes pass and we're in a room about to get my stitches out. I'm pretty nervous. It hurt getting them, so I'm sure it'll hurt getting them out. "So today we're removing 48 stitches on the left shoulder, correct?" I nod.

The setting is similar as last time. I'm laying on the bed and Jenn is in a seat close by next to me. The doctor is asking me about my days and normal things to try and calm me down. "Well we need to get that shirt off." He says. I take off the Russett 21 shirt and sit it next to me. "Is it okay to get started?" I nod again.

Jenn scoots in a little closer and grabs my hand. "Squeeze if it hurts" she says. I smile at her once more before the man begins stripping the stitches from me. It hurts like a little bitch. I squeeze Jenns hand pretty hard and she brings her other hand to my face, gently stroking it. "I'm right here only a few more to go" the small gesture makes my heart beat almost out of my chest. It's sad she has the ability to do all of this to me, but it's soothing the pain.

It's done. "Thanks for squeezing my hand babe it felt nice" Jenn looks over at me with a sarcastic face. Does she know she just? "Sorry I didn't mean to ca-" "it's fine Jennifer just drive us home" I laugh. There goes my heart again.

We get home and I film a story time about my shoulder. A few minutes after, Jenn peaks her head in "Hey could we get some food? I'm staving and Lauren had Awesomeness tv stuff and Arden went with her boyfriend." I take he camera off the tripod and put it on my desk. "Yeah give me five." I say and I can hear her walk down the stairs.

I put the lights and everything away and grab my phone. I walk downstairs Jenn is dressed in a white tee, black skinnys, and a deniem jacket. She looks up at me before I get down the stairs. "Okay you ready to go? Ps you're driving the doctor said you have to start trying to use your arm so haha" she mocks me in a cute way.

.