Two Lips

I walk up to the mysterious girls group of people. She looks away from the others to me and I smile. "Hey I'm Andrea" she flashes her dimples at me before sticking her hand out for me to shake. "I'm Stevie, nice place" she says over the sound of Blackbears voice. She looked like one of Alexis's friends but I couldn't remember if she was. The people around her seem to Deassemble into the crowd. Just me and this gorgeous lady now. We make small talk before I feel myself beginning to lean in to a kiss. I can't stop myself and we connect our lips.

I run my hands sloppily up and down her body. We pull away and I want more. I look behind her head and catch Jenns eyes staring at me with her mouth open. A dim light is shining perfectly where she is standing so I can see her. While I have her attention, I try to make her jealous. Even though she's accompanied by Alyx. Without taking my eyes off of Jenn I lean into Stevie. I brush her cheek lightly with mine and whisper something in her ear. She then begins to suck on the skin below my ear.

My eyes begin to close but not before I see an annoyed faced Jenn turn her whole body towards Alyx. I think it worked but I don't fucking know. I turn my attention to the brunette bruising my skin. I pull back and grab her hand. I walk past Jenn and her eyes follow my body. I'm pulling Stevie behind me so I don't lose her in the crowd. I look towards the stairs which I see double of, but whatever.

We push pass the people making out  and make it to my bedroom. I open the door and allow her to go in first. I shut the door behind me and Stevie slams my body against the door. I put my hands on her hips and push her onto the bed. Her ankles hit the bed and I'm on top of her. We sloppily kiss before I reach for the end of her shirt. Before I can lift it up she grabs my wrist and looks me in the eyes. "Have you ever been with a girl?" I shake my head no. She sits up from underneath me and slightly slides out from below my body.

"I'm sorry, you're drunk and not sure if this is a choice you want to make. I shouldn't have came onto you. I don't want you're first time to be you drunk, with a potential one night stand" she gets up from the bed. Before she leaves she plants a kiss on my lips. "Goodbye Andrea" I watch her walk out the door. Wow. What am I doing? If I were sober right now I know I wouldn't be making these choices. Maybe I should just sleep.