Our Little Secret

I'm awkwardly laying in bed while Jenn sits next to me playing on her phone. "Hey I'm off to shower" she nods her head and I leave to the bathroom.

                It takes me about 10 minutes to get my shirt off. When Jenn takes it off it takes maybe a minute but I didn't want to bother her. With the warm water seeping on my cold body, my thoughts are filled with last nights dream. Why do these keep happening? Why can't they be real? I get out and try to make myself look half decent.

                    After the awkward shower of me not trying to get my shoulder wet, I hop out. I do my regular makeup and put on a black shirt, no pants, and knee socks. The shirt takes just as long putting it on to my body.

                      I reach the stairs to see a similar scene as always. Everyone is cuddled up on the couch watching greys anatomy. "There's our night and shining armor!" Lauren yells smiling at me. I take a bow from the top of the stairs. I reach the bottom and sit next to Lauren and Jenn.

                 "Okay so what did they feel like and how long do you have to wear that ugly thing on your arm" Arden says gesturing at it. "Uhhh well it fuckin hurt a lot and three weeks."

Jenns POV

                Everyone continues to ask Andrea and Me about our night. All I can hear is Andreas words in her sleep. I'm starting to add up the pieces and this might be a stretch but, maybe she likes me? It sounds crazy, I know. I can't help but pick up the vibe.

                I mean she risked her life for me last night. Not to mention all those times I've seen jealousy written on her face. The day Alyx broke up with me she never left my side. Maybe she's just really sweet to me now ever since what happened when we had our falling out. Maybe something different.

                I only pushed her away because I had caught feelings for her. She wasn't out so how could I have approached her in that way? We kept fighting and I found Alyx in my life.

             Alyx became my world. I hate to say it but she kind of still is. Alyx became my Andrea. Alyx changed the way I looked at life and made me not Afraid to be myself. I fell for her and I fell so hard. She was nicotine and I was an addict. I'm not sure if I could ever love anyone like I love her. If I could just figure out if Andrea liked me, maybe my old feelings would become alive again. Taking care of her now will definitely show me how I feel. Plus no one will know since I owe this to her.